Harvey Prince Ageless Fantasy by  Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz uploaded by Dawn S.Harvey Prince Ageless Fantasy by  Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz uploaded by Angela D.Harvey Prince Ageless Fantasy by  Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz uploaded by Brittney P.
Harvey Prince Ageless Fantasy by  Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz

Harvey Prince Ageless Fantasy by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz

BY HARVEY PRINCE

Patent-pending AgelessFantasy was engineered to make you smell younger, No other product available today offers this technology, Research proves that men around women who used the perfume thought they were on an average 8 years younger! The Essence of Youth this precious youth elixir is a blend of pink grapefruit mango anti-oxidant rich pomegranate jasmine and musk, The formula is based on natural bio chemistry, This psycho-stimulant elixir is available is created with one goal in mind: to make you smell younger! see more...

Harvey Prince Ageless Fantasy by  Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
Harvey Prince Ageless Fantasy by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
  • "They are a little pricy it's around $100 a bottle on amazon, however if you read their story on their website harveyprince.com it's really sweet and almost makes the little bit of extra money worth it." in 1 review
Brittney P.
Des Moines, IA
I received this as a sample in my birchbox and I do LOVE the smell, It's fresh and happy and smells like spring to me its a really light and crisp smell. They are a little pricey it's around $100 a bottle on amazon, however if you read their story on their website harveyprince.com it's really sweet and almost makes the little bit of extra money worth it. They make it in honor of their mother and want all women to feel young, happy, and beautiful. It gave me and AWWW moment. If your looking for a new perfume and willing to spend around $100 I would definitely recommend this! Even bought one myself
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
I normally love Harvey Prince fragrances, but this one's a no-go for me. Instant migraine whenever I smell it. Also, I'm incredibly offended by the product description on the packaging. It touts itself as covering up the tell-tale odors naturally produced by a woman's aging body. Seriously? They could've worded that differently!
May S.
Phoenixville, PA
When I decided to get rid of all of my Bath and Body works sprays and lotions, I was looking for something different and I discovered Harvey Prince. This was the first spray that I purchased and I immediately became a fan. I now own about six Harvey Prince perfumes and I have never been disappointed. Its great when I don't want the heaviness of a perfume.
Angela D.
Charleston, SC
One of my favorite fragrances of all time! This perfume lasts a long time and the scent is awesome. I also love the Hello scent. The Hello scent is actually my favorite!! The only issue is that I have not seen it in a store and have to purchase it online. I go through Birchbox.
Julia S.
Love this so much! Really glad I got to pick this out! It smells fresh, fruity, but not too sweet! My sister also has this and we both love it! I love the idea of the brand as well! Packaging is super cute! I get a lot of compliments when I'm wearing this! I really recommend!
maura v.
Elkton, MD
I received a sample of this and it is amazingggg!! I immediately went on a hunt to find it at the local department store! I literally have one spray left that I am saving because I wasn't able to locate it at my local Macy's.... ahhh, sooo good !!!
nikki m.
Did receive this in a birchbox, and this is amazing. perfect if you need something for daytime. its crisp and fresh and a little floral but very subtle. not musky at all. the price is a little up there but worth it if it lasts as long as my sample did
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma , NY
Light fragrance that is complimenting. See product details

Your personality says a lot about who you are and so should your fragrance. Harvey Prince Signature perfume is designed to get you noticed. Designed to be your “signature” fragrance.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
I have the rollerball version of this and it smells so good! It's a nice subtle scent that's not too overwhelming. I would definitely purchase the full size once I run out.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
This stuff smells so good. It has become my go to perfume for everything even just going to the grocery store. I have gotten so many compliments on it and people wanting to know what I am wearing.