BY HARVEST SWEETS

• omg!! Where can I found this?1 Answers
  • Are they expensive? Looks good.2 Answers
  • Are these small bites or large pieces? How do they compare to sim...1 Answers
Marina M.
There are so good! They are the perfect size for when you need something sweet, but you don't want to throw off your entire diet. The price for the amount of truffles you get isn't too bad either. I usually just keep a pack in my desk drawer at work.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
So delicious! Cranberries are a favorite of mine and I prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate, so these are the perfect combination for me. They are pricier than some sweets, so I wouldn't choose these often, but they are nice for a little guilty pleasure snack!
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
I love them! Cranberry Truffles dark Chocolate are the bomb. I like them with milk . I recommend them to everyone. Last time I had a lot and I was over them, try one and you will love it
Cici P.
Edison, NJ
I am obsessed with dark chocolate. I live chocolates that are 70% cacoa and over. This chocolate really has that bitterness that I look for but combined with those sweet cranberries, they just melt in my mouth.
M Y.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband bought a small bag of these for me for this past Valentines Day, and they were so delicious. If I eat too many of them at a time, it gets a little too sweet for me, but other than that, they are a very tasty treat.
Breann w.
Layton, UT
Love these Truffles! Perfect combo of fruit and chocolate! A little expensive so more of an occasional treat not an every day snack.
Rixzy R.
Los Angeles, CA
These are delicious ! and they are more healthier than milk chocolate since it's dark chocolate and cranberries!!
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are very good. The combination of cranberries and the chocolate is great. Good little pick me up snack.
Thayra F.
Love chocolate truffles filled with any fruit, but With cranberry its another deal, so Yummy and tasty!
Vanessa S.
South Gate, CA
I'm a chocolate fiend and these truffles don't help that either! They are delicious! Sweet and yummy.
Jaheim W.
Are they expensive? Looks good.
Jani T.
Are these small bites or large pieces? How do they compare to similar Dove brand?
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
omg!! Where can I found this?