BY HARVEST SWEETS

• What's a favorite flavors?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? For anyone who has tried them, ar...2 Answers
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
Omg, I am such a sucker for chocolate. Top that with the fact that blueberries are some of my favorite fruits (and mini oranges), and you've got yourself the perfect treat for a gal like me! I hope my future boyfriend or husband reads this and realizes he needs to buy me candy more often. Lol.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
I tried these for the first time on vacation. What's not to love? They are chewy and delicious. I can make myself feel better about them in that chocolate helps my endorphins and the blueberry is a fruit that are known to have antioxidants and phenols. They are better for you than other junk...therefore good for you!
betsy a.
Denver, CO
So yummy! the perfect snack and sweet tooth craving to help keep you from over indulging on something that is way worse for you!
Nikki S.
Lisbon , IA
Great snack and very yummy. My kids love these also. I out them in stockings last Christmas for all my loved ones.
Alicia G.
Trenton, TN
My mom gave me these for my birthday and I've fallen in love with them. The blueberry complements the dark chocolate perfectly.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are yummy if only they had milk chocolate that would be better don't love dark chocolate but the blueberry makes up for it
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
I received these Dark Chocolate Blueberry Truffles as a gift from a co-worker. I remember thinking how they did not sound good at all. I didn't dare open them for at least a month. Finally there was a day where I was way too hungry to resist. I LOVED these. Will definitely buy again. I was so surprised at how fresh & delicious these tasted. Worth a try!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I tasted these once from a co-worker and my were they delicious. The amalgamation of flavors so perfectly blended was mind blowing to say the least. I personally wouldn't buy these every day but when I am up for a treat they would be among my first set of choices.
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
These were not the best but I still love the combo taste of blueberry and dark chocolate
Karlīna Anna D.
They are very tasty, the blueberries go perfectly with dark chocolate, and they were not to sweet :)
Kristina M.
Davenport, IA
Where can I find this product? For anyone who has tried them, are they similar to the Brookside brand dark chocolate covered pomegranate/acai berries?
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
What's a favorite flavors?