BY CALBEE

The pea-fect snack with snap! Harvest Snaps Lightly Salted Snapea Crisps are made with whole green peas and contain 5g of plant protein per serving! They’re also a good source of fiber and are low in sodium and fat. HarvestSnaps are the great tasting, satisfyingly crunchy snack you can feel good about. Snack more without the guilt!

Lily M.
carmichael, CA
This is by far my favorite thing to snack on because I know its a healthier choice but also because its so yummy. I ran into this at Walmart and thought why not give it a try and omg I never regretted that to this day. I buy bigger bags of this at Costco or Sams club wherever its available. I got both my sisters and brother hooked onto this and they rave about it all the time as well. I put this for a snack for myself and my husband for work because it isnt messy and super easy to pack.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I am a member of another website called moms meet and I received a huge box full of different flavors and small snack samples last year that I got to share it with my daughter's classroom for snack time. It was so delicious I would recommend it to others it is a healthy kid snack and they get to eat their veggies.  The box I got from moms meet was huge and full of every flavor so it hard to just add the lightly salted we also had the spicy pepper and the habanero there is also a sour cream that I liked I think my favorite is the lightly salted and the ranch and  Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps Lightly Salted
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
These are so delicious,  I love them and so do my kids.They are alto better for you then chips. GreAT alternative. .I buy these often and I would recommend. Them.I like most of the flavors they have.They are light and crunchy, perfect for snack time.I usually buy these at Costcos.
Payge F.
Lansing , MI
I am a full time college student with little to no breaks in between my classes. On campus it feels like fast food central, which is nice once in a great while but not anything I like to eat every single day (plus who can afford that! This girl is on a budget) Snap Snapea Crips are like the PERFECT snack for on the go. I almost always keep a small bag of them in my purse or backpack for when my stomach is a little rumbly. They are a super light snack and so far I have enjoyed all the flavors. Their price point is relatively cheap and if you are an occasional couponer like me you can get a pretty good deal on them every now and again. the only downfall is that they are a little dusty, not in the Cheetos stain way but you will have a light layer of dust on your fingers when you are done eating them.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I love these on salads and on their own. My 5 year old even loves them. Which is a win for me to get her to eat protein at all. This makes me not so worried that she is getting all her daily nutrients. She just doesnt care for meat. They are definitely a great snack for eating healthy. I love to dip them in cucumber ranch.
I love this concealer more than most that I own. The color is perfect for me and it has a flawless matte finish. The only problem is that it dries very fast but I rush when doing my base so it ends up working out for me just fine. It’s also a medium coverage so it helps when sketching out a cut crease or cleaning up your brow area.
Emilee H.
My toddlers love these! I always worry about them not getting enough veggies and I try my best to keep then away from unhealthy snacks like chips and cookies. Well these are a much better option and they have them almost every day! I stock up at costco. A huge bag I get for like $4 and I buy several!
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
First introduced to me by a friend, these quickly became one of my favorite snacks for around home. The flavor is subtle and the texture is unique, creating an ideal snack. Their biggest downfall is the oily residue and crumbs left on fingers after each snack. They require thorough washing after, but I am willing to oblige as the pea crisps are well worth it!
Becky b.
Oswego, NY
I picked these up at my local target since a snack size bag was only $0.99. At first taste I was unsure but I kept snacking on them. It's definitely a better alternative to chips. It does still have a strong pea flavored aftertaste. This is something I would buy again if I'm looking for something with crunch, without the guilt.
Jess D.
Roseville, CA
I’m a fan of these light crispy snacks. They had a very good taste. My kids on the other had were not fans. I buy them at Costco in the big bag. I like them much better then veggie sticks. If you’re looking for a good healthy snack. I recommend these.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
These seem like they'd be too salty though.
Sarah B.
Are these tasty? Are they heavily salted?
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
What is everyone's favorite flavor?
ASHLEE K.
Milner, GA
are these any good? I have heard good things about them.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
Are these available in stores? If so, what's the average cost?