BY CALBEE

The pea-fect snack with snap! Harvest Snaps Lightly Salted Snapea Crisps are made with whole green peas and contain 5g of plant protein per serving! They’re also a good source of fiber and are low in sodium and fat. HarvestSnaps are the great tasting, satisfyingly crunchy snack you can feel good about. Snack more without the guilt!

Lily M.
carmichael, CA
This is by far my favorite thing to snack on because I know its a healthier choice but also because its so yummy. I ran into this at Walmart and thought why not give it a try and omg I never regretted that to this day. I buy bigger bags of this at Costco or Sams club wherever its available. I got both my sisters and brother hooked onto this and they rave about it all the time as well. I put this for a snack for myself and my husband for work because it isnt messy and super easy to pack.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
These are so delicious,  I love them and so do my kids.They are alto better for you then chips. GreAT alternative. .I buy these often and I would recommend. Them.I like most of the flavors they have.They are light and crunchy, perfect for snack time.I usually buy these at Costcos.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
I just absolutely love these ! My favorite is the white cheddar but influenster doesn’t have those on here yet! They are crispy like a Cheeto and they are a healthy alternative to chips in my opinion. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting! #snackattack #goToSnack
Rachel J.
Blue Springs
i love the taste, texture of these. but unfortunately they are not Healthy, yes they are better then some of the alternatives but they are still just ground up peas pushed into a mold and then baked. I love the Wasabi and the Ranch options and will continue to eat, just know what you are tatting people!
Mia R.
I saw many people talking about these and I figured I give them a try and picked up a bag from my local BJs. They honestly just taste like deep fried nothing and even the lightly salted have too much salt on them. And they're not that healthy. They are still duped in canola oil and other things. And the bag is only filled halfway. Ripoff.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
First introduced to me by a friend, these quickly became one of my favorite snacks for around home. The flavor is subtle and the texture is unique, creating an ideal snack. Their biggest downfall is the oily residue and crumbs left on fingers after each snack. They require thorough washing after, but I am willing to oblige as the pea crisps are well worth it!
Becky b.
Oswego, NY
I picked these up at my local target since a snack size bag was only $0.99. At first taste I was unsure but I kept snacking on them. It's definitely a better alternative to chips. It does still have a strong pea flavored aftertaste. This is something I would buy again if I'm looking for something with crunch, without the guilt.
Jess D.
Roseville , CA
I’m a fan of these light crispy snacks. They had a very good taste. My kids on the other had were not fans. I buy them at Costco in the big bag. I like them much better then veggie sticks. If you’re looking for a good healthy snack. I recommend these.
👑Natiasha H.
I feel healthy as ever eating theses. I read reviews and then I seen them in the store ( Kroger’s ) and just grabbed them. Now to me they taste like Cheerios. Light flavor but a cheerio flavor. Not bad at all.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
Warning: These are addicting!!!! Seriously, these are too good. When I first saw them, I thought ew what is that but after trying them at a farmers market I was hooked! They taste so yummy and it's a great snack alternative. I've tried a lot of the flavors now but lightly salted and ceaser are my favorite!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
These seem like they'd be too salty though.
Sarah B.
Are these tasty? Are they heavily salted?
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
What is everyone's favorite flavor?
ASHLEE K.
Milner, GA
are these any good? I have heard good things about them.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
Are these available in stores? If so, what's the average cost?