BY CALBEE

The pea-fect snack with snap! Harvest Snaps Lightly Salted Snapea Crisps are made with whole green peas and contain 5g of plant protein per serving! They’re also a good source of fiber and are low in sodium and fat. HarvestSnaps are the great tasting, satisfyingly crunchy snack you can feel good about. Snack more without the guilt!

Rich F.
Rich F.
Miami, Florida
I received this snack as part of the Flawless VoxBox from infuenster.com and I love it! I'm the typical person who gravitates toward extremely salty snacks (i.e. hot cheetos lol) and i didn't think I was going to like this at first, but i actually did! They're VERY lightly salted (I didn't start tasting the saltiness until I was almost done with the bag. Yes, I ate the entire thing while going through the rest of the voxbox lol). The amount of salt actually makes it easier for you to focus on the taste of the actual crisp. They're nice and toasty and crispy but not chip-level crunchy. They feel and taste almost like a wafer. By this I mean that the flavor is there but not at all overpowering or even strong. It's a light, fresh taste that leaves you feeling full but not sluggish and heavy like my hot cheetos does. I'm not a huge snack person, so I don't keep snacks at home, but if I decide I want snacks, I'll definitely look for this. I can't speak to the ease of access because I haven't tried to find them in a store.
Haley G.
Haley G.
My college roommate used to rave about these when she'd be determined to eat healthy and lose weight, but not being on the same health kick, I avoided them at the time. However, I recently received a free sample in a #VoxBox from Influenster, so it was time to give them a try!

I've always been a picky eater and tend to avoid anything green, so I must admit I was skeptical. I tried the "lightly salted" flavor and was a bit unsure after my first bite, but then I took one more and couldn't stop! I did crave a little more salt, but I didn't feel like eating healthy was a punishment and they weren't overly vegetable-y. It was packaged in a practical 90 calorie bag, too, so I didn't feel guilty devouring the entire thing!

I also want to mention how short the ingredient list is. I was impressed that there were no suspicious ingredients hiding in this snack. It really makes a great healthy snack without feeling like you're compromising.

All I can say is, "YES, PEAS!"
Randi Y.
Randi Y.
In my journey to become healthier I've been forcing myself to try foods that I previously turned up my nose at. Snap peas was one of those foods. Tried them and now I LAHV them so I was super excited when Influenster sent me these to try! And they did not disappoint. They give me the salt and crunch necessary to satisfy that "You are eating snacks" feeling but without all the "You are eating snacks" fat and high sodium content. The lightly salted variety are delicate in flavor and not overpowering in either the salt or pea department. Harvest Snaps is definitely now on my list of fave snacks and I've already gone out to purchase the Wasabi Ranch and Tomato Basil varieties! :D

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kait B.
Kait B.
Le Center, MN
I don't like peas, but these tasted pretty much like classic potato chips.

They had a half-puffy, half crunchy texture, which was fine. Not quite as satisfying of a crunch as you get with say, kettle chips, but being a healthy alternative to potato chips, and a smooth taste, not too salty, no weird aftertaste, I have to say that I went from skeptical to eating the entire little bag almost instantly.

All in all, potato chips are not that exciting on their own, and these peas are no exception. Not the most amazing snack, but one I don't feel the least bit guilty for eating. Call it a win for a (healthy) snack fix.

FYI: I recieved my little bag of Harvest Snaps in my Flawless VoxBox free for testing/review purposes.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Macomb, MI
I am very well-known for constantly snacking. I always have plenty of snacks and things on deck for any occasion where hunger may arise. In the plight to eat healthier, finding a snack that was healthy but also easy to grab and go was a struggle.
That's where these babies come in! The bag is the perfect size to throw in your purse or backpack for later. The portion in the bag is the perfect amount so you don't overeat and each bag is under 100 calories. Another thing I really liked was that there only about 6 ingredients so there isn't anything funky added in.
I just wish there was more salt on them but I think that everything could use more salt!

I received Harvest Snaps free for testing purposes.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Thomasville, GA
I received these in my #FlawlessVoxbox and was pleasantly surprised when I finally tried them. I tend to love peas, carrots or really any type of vegetable so I figured these would be no different, even if they were from a prepackaged bag that was sent to my doorstep & not straight out of the garden. They do have a slight taste of salt which I liked but not overly salty that it took away from the actual crisp, crunch and taste. These are definitely something I plan on buying over & over again not only because they are delicious but they are also a light healthier snack than the alternative. Thanks again #Influenster for sending me these Harvest Snaps free for testing purposes, I really enjoyed them
Kjelse R.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Lightly salted is an accurate description. They leave me wanting more flavor (probably because my taste buds have been trained to enjoy lots of flavor and salt from regular potato chips), but at the same time it's nice to have something that is not too salty. These are not low-carb, unfortunately, at 13 net carbs per serving, but they are lower than potato chips. They are also lower in fat than potato chips. They are coated in rice flour, which is what gives them the fried crunch. Overall, more flavor would be nice, but they are much healthier than potato chips and a great snack to munch on - especially if you are going to be eating something else soon and don't want to overwhelm your taste buds.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Providence, RI
I wish I has a photo to attach to this review but I devoured these bad boys within minutes of opening them up! I would like to say that I am a veggie chip/stick hater. These are totally different and made me change my opinion of all things "veggie chip." They are air light, have just the right amount of salt and the taste is just one that you will have to find out about for yourself. Just one day later, I found them in my local grocery store for $1.25 for a big bag making these an extremely affordable (and healthy!!) alternative to chips. I highly recommend picking up a bag today! *note that I received a sample of these for my honest review and have already purchased more.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Jackson, MS
I have to be completely honest – I didn’t like them a lot. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest rating, I would have to give these a 5. They weren’t terrible but they weren’t great either. They were somewhere in the middle.

They smelled like peas and they tasted like bland, flavorless peas. The light salt on them was what actually saved them for me. Had it not been for that, I probably wouldn’t have been able to eat them.

As their website says, it’s whats on the inside that counts and these crisps are a great alternative to regular chips. I agree with that! I think I’d like them more had I been able to try a variety with a little more flavor and kick to them.
Danniel R.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Peas don't normally rank too high for me as snack. I don't really like peas except mixed into something like soups or pies. So I was a little hesitant to try this. But I'm really glad I did, the flavor is light, semi-salty and really delicious. I think this is a great idea for a healthy and delicious snack, this product is very unique and I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to drop regular greasy potato chips, this snack is just as good and doesn't contain the nasty extras that regular potato chips tend to have.

I received this product free to try and review, the above review is my own honest opinion.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
These seem like they'd be too salty though.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Are these tasty? Are they heavily salted?
ASHLEE K.
ASHLEE K.
Riverdale, GA
are these any good? I have heard good things about them.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
What is everyone's favorite flavor?
Amie B.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
Are these available in stores? If so, what's the average cost?