BY CALBEE

The pea-fect snack with snap! Harvest Snaps Lightly Salted Snapea Crisps are made with whole green peas and contain 5g of plant protein per serving! They’re also a good source of fiber and are low in sodium and fat. HarvestSnaps are the great tasting, satisfyingly crunchy snack you can feel good about. Snack more without the guilt!

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I am a member of another website called moms meet and I received a huge box full of different flavors and small snack samples last year that I got to share it with my daughter's classroom for snack time. It was so delicious I would recommend it to others it is a healthy kid snack and they get to eat their veggies.  The box I got from moms meet was huge and full of every flavor so it hard to just add the lightly salted we also had the spicy pepper and the habanero there is also a sour cream that I liked I think my favorite is the lightly salted and the ranch and  Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps Lightly Salted
Payge F.
Lansing, MI
I am a full time college student with little to no breaks in between my classes. On campus it feels like fast food central, which is nice once in a great while but not anything I like to eat every single day (plus who can afford that! This girl is on a budget) Snap Snapea Crips are like the PERFECT snack for on the go. I almost always keep a small bag of them in my purse or backpack for when my stomach is a little rumbly. They are a super light snack and so far I have enjoyed all the flavors. Their price point is relatively cheap and if you are an occasional couponer like me you can get a pretty good deal on them every now and again. the only downfall is that they are a little dusty, not in the Cheetos stain way but you will have a light layer of dust on your fingers when you are done eating them.
Hannah H.
Bay City , MI
First introduced to me by a friend, these quickly became one of my favorite snacks for around home. The flavor is subtle and the texture is unique, creating an ideal snack. Their biggest downfall is the oily residue and crumbs left on fingers after each snack. They require thorough washing after, but I am willing to oblige as the pea crisps are well worth it!
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I love these things so much they're a lot healthier for you than chips and they're really tasty. I like the lightly salted one but I like the other versions a little bit better because they have more flavor. these are still great though and they're easy to eat I could eat a whole bag easily but I buy the bulk bag at Costco so I don't run it
Jess D.
Roseville, CA
I’m a fan of these light crispy snacks. They had a very good taste. My kids on the other had were not fans. I buy them at Costco in the big bag. I like them much better then veggie sticks. If you’re looking for a good healthy snack. I recommend these.
Selma H.
Littleton, CO
I love these as a healthier alternative to potato chips. They're delicious, satisfyingly crunchy,  have a unique texture and just the right amount of salt and flavor. My favorite variety is the Wasabi Ranch!
Yarii I.
Im in love with these! I hardly ever eat “healthy” snacks but I just can’t put the bag down!
I’m usually a sweets kind of person so I was surprised that I’ve been preferring these over chocolate!
I bought these at Walmart for $1.50 (one bag with 3.3 oz) so it’s a similar price to the hot fries I usually buy
The bag says there’s 3.5 servings in one bag...but I eat it all in one sitting... oops! Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps Lightly Salted
đź‘‘Natiasha H.
Flint , MI
I feel healthy as ever eating theses. I read reviews and then I seen them in the store ( Kroger’s ) and just grabbed them. Now to me they taste like Cheerios. Light flavor but a cheerio flavor. Not bad at all.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly
My brother had these on the snack table at Thanksgiving dinner. They are some of the most deliciously flavored, crispy snacks I’ve ever had. I instantly ordered three bags from here. Healthy and satisfying!
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so tasty they are extremely crunchy and satisfy the need when you’re craving chips. All of the pleasure without the guilt. They come in different flavors so you can find something that you like the best
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
These seem like they'd be too salty though.
Sarah B.
Are these tasty? Are they heavily salted?
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
What is everyone's favorite flavor?
ASHLEE K.
Milner, GA
are these any good? I have heard good things about them.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
Are these available in stores? If so, what's the average cost?