Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands Nintendo DS Game Natsume

by tsume

The islands are in peril! Years ago, a powerful earthquake struck the Sunshine Islands. In Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands, it's up to the player to raise the sunken islands by finding the magical Sun Stones. Raise the islands to meet new characters, harvest new crops, and befriend animals such as ducks, monkeys, and badgers. In Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands, players rejoin all of the beloved characters from Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness, and get to meet a number of new friends as well. Players will grow and harvest crops, care for animals, mine, fish, and compete in festivals in their quest to restore the Sunshine Islands to their former glory. With a little luck, they may even find true love and start a family along the way.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands Nintendo DS Game Natsume!
3 years agoLakewood, WA
Now i am a huge fan of harvest moon. but the ds version this one fell short for me. the story line on this one was just not my favorite. my child of course loves it but for me the wii version is the best so i hope they create better ones like this one, it would be wonderful.
3 years ago
Many island to explore and many people to met. This is a simpler harvest moon game, but still extremely fun