Harvest Bay All Natural Coconut Water
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
- "This happens to be one of my favorite because I'm not a big fan of drinking water..the flavor in this water is awesome!" in 5 reviews
- "I try to love coconut water, because I love coconut milk but the aftertaste I just can't get past." in 3 reviews
- "i know its got a lot of good health benefits to drinking it but ya.....the taste....not so much" in 3 reviews
- "Tried this for the first time a couple of days ago and it's the best one I've had so far." in 1 review
- "There's just something about drinking it from a cardboard box that is unsettling for me." in 1 review
I also LOVE this 8.45 oz size that Harvest Bay offers. I like to drink my coconut water really cold and I find that if I buy the 11.9 oz. sizes that the other brands come in, the coconut water gets warm and yucky by the time I'm on the second half of my drink.
The packaging is great. I can toss one in my purse on the way out the door, they don't take up a lot of space in the fridge, and they are easy to drink from. They are small and easily fit in my hand...just the perfect size! I like the packaging so much that I usually fill mine up with water after I've finished the coconut water.
This is my "go to" when I'm craving something sweet in the afternoon. One of these is only 35 calories and it hits the spot without spiking my blood sugar or wrecking my diet.
It's a favorite in our house. We drink it after work outs, with meals, pretty much any time. It's amazing by itself or mixed in drinks! It's extremely hydrating and tastes amazing. I live that it doesn't have any unnecessary crap added to it.