BY HARVEST BAY

All Natural. Replaces Fluids & Salts Lost During Exercise. Low Calorie. No Added Sugar. No Fat. 12 All Natural Isotonic Beverages Inside. More Potassium Than A Banana 730mg vs. 487mg. Enjoy! Non GMO Project Verified Visit us at Harvest-Bay.com 12 - 8.45oz ~ Total Net Wt 101.4oz. see more...

Harvest Bay All Natural Coconut Water
  • "This happens to be one of my favorite because I'm not a big fan of drinking water..the flavor in this water is awesome!" in 5 reviews
  • "I try to love coconut water, because I love coconut milk but the aftertaste I just can't get past." in 3 reviews
  • "i know its got a lot of good health benefits to drinking it but ya.....the taste....not so much" in 3 reviews
  • "Tried this for the first time a couple of days ago and it's the best one I've had so far." in 1 review
  • "There's just something about drinking it from a cardboard box that is unsettling for me." in 1 review
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
I love delicious coconut water. And Harvest Bay is one of my favorite. It is at the top of ones that is best in taste and truly authentic. I do not have to worry about there being anything GMO or fake slipped in. This is great anytime and a wonderful addition pre workout, during workout, and post workout.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Kingsley, MI
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so refreshing and delicious
It's a favorite in our house. We drink it after work outs, with meals, pretty much any time. It's amazing by itself or mixed in drinks! It's extremely hydrating and tastes amazing. I live that it doesn't have any unnecessary crap added to it.
Hilary Ann A.
Hilary Ann A.
Racine, WI
I am a huge fan of coconut water! It has so many good properties for you, natural vitamins, sugars, and electrolytes! This brand is so delicious because its subtlely sweet and very nutty! Tastes just like sticking a straw into a coconut and I've done that! Will buy again!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Saint Marys, WV
A lot of coconut water has a bitter taste to it. This one is the best water I've had. It's great for outdoor activities because you're hydrating, but also with a great taste. I'll buy this over and over again!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Foodie Expert
Some coconut waters I have a hard time liking. But this one is amazing! It's refreshing and has other flavors that are just as delicious as regular. This is THE coconut water of coconut waters.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Foodie Expert
This coconut water is super yummy and very refreshing ! It's also the best drink to have if you have a hangover ūüôą
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
Foodie Expert
This is the absolute best coconut water I have tasted thus far. I dont like coconut, yea I know.... which is pretty weird but I do like pina colada drinks and some coconut water and this is the best tasting one. I can give you an exact description of what I think it tastes like. I think it tastes like 1% milk that you drink from your cereal bowl after your sweet cereal is gone. I have tasted several other brands which I am not a fan of but this particular one I have been purchasing by the case and I enjoy it halfway frozen right out of the freezer. I love it
cham u.
cham u.
Foodie Expert
You definitely pay for the better pasteurization/bottling process. Harvest Bay just tastes smoother and more subtle that other brands. Not strong smell or skunk taste. Too bad its so expensive and not the easiest to find in stores.
Alison V.
Alison V.
Foodie Expert
I did not like it. It didn't have any taste. I would rather drink water. It's strange cause I'm a coconut lover in foods
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Foodie Expert
I loooovveee this coconut water. It actually helped me start liking the flavor of coconuts. It tastes great, it's healthy, and it doesn't have any added sugars or chemicals. :) I love drinking a glass after a good workout.
Marion A.
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
What is the consistency of the coconut water is like water or like a smoothy? is there any grittyness to it?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Does it taste overly coconut like? Or is there a watered down flavor to it?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone tried mixing it with other juices for a better taste?
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
If any of you have tried "Vita Coco", how does it compare taste wise? The only brands of coconut water I've tried are "Vita CoCo" & "Conchita".
karlee d.
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
I heard this drink is 3x better than water....does it taste good? what is it good for and is coconut oil just as good as drinking it? I eally wanna try this soon