BY HARVEST BAY

All Natural. Replaces Fluids & Salts Lost During Exercise. Low Calorie. No Added Sugar. No Fat. 12 All Natural Isotonic Beverages Inside. More Potassium Than A Banana 730mg vs. 487mg. Enjoy! Non GMO Project Verified Visit us at Harvest-Bay.com 12 - 8.45oz ~ Total Net Wt 101.4oz. see more...

Harvest Bay All Natural Coconut Water
  • "This happens to be one of my favorite because I'm not a big fan of drinking water..the flavor in this water is awesome!" in 5 reviews
  • "I try to love coconut water, because I love coconut milk but the aftertaste I just can't get past." in 3 reviews
  • "i know its got a lot of good health benefits to drinking it but ya.....the taste....not so much" in 3 reviews
  • "Tried this for the first time a couple of days ago and it's the best one I've had so far." in 1 review
  • "There's just something about drinking it from a cardboard box that is unsettling for me." in 1 review
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This is hands down my favorite coconut water on the market! It tastes refreshing without being too sweet, like some of the other brands on the market. I also like Vitacooco brand but I prefer Harvest Bay because it tastes lighter, less murky.

I also LOVE this 8.45 oz size that Harvest Bay offers. I like to drink my coconut water really cold and I find that if I buy the 11.9 oz. sizes that the other brands come in, the coconut water gets warm and yucky by the time I'm on the second half of my drink.

The packaging is great. I can toss one in my purse on the way out the door, they don't take up a lot of space in the fridge, and they are easy to drink from. They are small and easily fit in my hand...just the perfect size! I like the packaging so much that I usually fill mine up with water after I've finished the coconut water.

This is my "go to" when I'm craving something sweet in the afternoon. One of these is only 35 calories and it hits the spot without spiking my blood sugar or wrecking my diet.
Chelsea G.
This is the best tasting and freshest coconut water that I’ve tried. It is very low in sugar. I use it to help me detox when I have been eating too much sugar. It keeps the cravings at bay. I’ve tried a lot of other brands but to me this is the best!
Vickey F.
I am a Hugh coconut fan, and loves flavored water. However, this drink was horrible. Affordable, but nasty. I figured it was good because of it being flavored with coconut. Not! I would not buy it, even if it was free I wouldn’t get it. Absolutely nasty
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
This is my all-time favorite coconut water. I am obsessed with putting coconut water in my smoothies every morning, it adds extra hydration as well as a delicious tropical taste. You can also enjoy it by itself of course, it’s quite refreshing either way!🌴🥥
Lauren Q.
Kingston, NY
This is hands down the most delicious coconut water I have tried to date! I came across it by chance and since I love coconut water I thought I would try this brand out. Holy smokes, it tastes so awesome. I mean there are some coconut waters that are just so so, taste a little funky (as my husband would say lol). He drank this and even loved it. Try it out if you find it!
cham u.
You definitely pay for the better pasteurization/bottling process. Harvest Bay just tastes smoother and more subtle that other brands. Not strong smell or skunk taste. Too bad its so expensive and not the easiest to find in stores.
Adrienne J.
ROYERSFORD, PA
This is the absolute best coconut water I have tasted thus far. I dont like coconut, yea I know.... which is pretty weird but I do like pina colada drinks and some coconut water and this is the best tasting one. I can give you an exact description of what I think it tastes like. I think it tastes like 1% milk that you drink from your cereal bowl after your sweet cereal is gone. I have tasted several other brands which I am not a fan of but this particular one I have been purchasing by the case and I enjoy it halfway frozen right out of the freezer. I love it
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Harvest bay all natural coconut water is so refreshing and tasty. I love fresh coconut water out of a coconut so when I first tried this product I already had it in my mind that it wasn't going to taste as good, but to my surprise it comes very close. Drink when product is thoroughly cooled because that's when it tastes the best!
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
This stuff is so refreshing and delicious
It's a favorite in our house. We drink it after work outs, with meals, pretty much any time. It's amazing by itself or mixed in drinks! It's extremely hydrating and tastes amazing. I live that it doesn't have any unnecessary crap added to it.
Melanie R.
I love delicious coconut water. And Harvest Bay is one of my favorite. It is at the top of ones that is best in taste and truly authentic. I do not have to worry about there being anything GMO or fake slipped in. This is great anytime and a wonderful addition pre workout, during workout, and post workout.
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
What is the consistency of the coconut water is like water or like a smoothy? is there any grittyness to it?
Alexandria S.
Does it taste overly coconut like? Or is there a watered down flavor to it?
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone tried mixing it with other juices for a better taste?
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
If any of you have tried "Vita Coco", how does it compare taste wise? The only brands of coconut water I've tried are "Vita CoCo" & "Conchita".
I was wondering if anyone had actually used this water in facial masks?