BY YANKEE CANDLE

A blend of cinnamon, cloves, and musk with a hint of sweet apples and pumpkin. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. see more...

Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Yankee candle is the only way to go. Their scents are always so much more inviting and soothing. They actually will the house, and not in a nauseating way like other brands can tend to do. I always seem to go for the deeper and more savory smells so this one was right up my alley!! Thank you for changing the kits to this user friendly one too! I have really sensitive joints in my fingers that seem to hurt when i have to pull the suction lids off of the original jars (i know, I'm a baby) Tis the season for the best candle scents! Thank you Yankee for giving our souls good smells
Sarah B.
Bono, AR
I love Yankee candles. I always try to keep about two or three going in my house year round. My favorite are the cupcake, or vanilla smells. They smell so legit to a cupcake and smell so good!! If Walmart ever marks them down I try to buy a few and stock up because I burn them like crazy.
mackenzie S.
Hempstead, NY
I would have to say I am satisfied with the ability to get my items clean and without being too harsh. I like the scent and I think it does a great job of keeping the scent. Overall I would say this is an effective product that I would recommend to others.
Jordan T.
Guthrie
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love this product, It not only smells great but looks great as well. The smell is perfect and lasts a while. I would deff. recommend it to anyone. I buy this product regularly. I do think the price is a little high but I still buy it.
A H.
Normal, IL
Yankee candles last a long time, if you trim the wicks like recommended they are amazing! They are pricey, but they have great coupons or buy one get one. I’m disappointed that they discontinued the pure radiance candles.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
This candle is so wonderful! The scent is so fall type and delicious. It burns for a long time and leaves the scent lingering for quite some time after blowing it out. It is pricey but worth every penny in my opinion!
Kelly G.
Connellsville
These candles are my all-time favorite! They smell so good!! My favorite part is when you light them, they don’t put that black film all over everything. Plus they burn evenly which you don’t get in most candles.
Holly G.
I absolutely love this scent! It is perfect for getting into the fall spirit!! These large candles last a very long time! While they are a bit expensive they are a good candle to grab every once in a while.
Lorraine T.
Cottonwood
This brand is great super strong but not over powering..it makes the whole hhouse smell great and they last for a long time my boyfriend buys these for me all the time and all the sents they have are great
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I absolutely love my house to smell fresh and delicious. I love burning candles and doing wax melts and having sprays and oils with oil diffusers everywhere. Yankee Candle is by far my favorite