BY YANKEE CANDLE

A blend of cinnamon, cloves, and musk with a hint of sweet apples and pumpkin. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Bono, AR
I love Yankee candles. I always try to keep about two or three going in my house year round. My favorite are the cupcake, or vanilla smells. They smell so legit to a cupcake and smell so good!! If Walmart ever marks them down I try to buy a few and stock up because I burn them like crazy.
mackenzie S.
mackenzie S.
Hempstead
I would have to say I am satisfied with the ability to get my items clean and without being too harsh. I like the scent and I think it does a great job of keeping the scent. Overall I would say this is an effective product that I would recommend to others.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Guthrie
I love this product, It not only smells great but looks great as well. The smell is perfect and lasts a while. I would deff. recommend it to anyone. I buy this product regularly. I do think the price is a little high but I still buy it.
Robyn Z.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
This candle is so wonderful! The scent is so fall type and delicious. It burns for a long time and leaves the scent lingering for quite some time after blowing it out. It is pricey but worth every penny in my opinion!
Lorraine T.
Lorraine T.
Cottonwood
This brand is great super strong but not over powering..it makes the whole hhouse smell great and they last for a long time my boyfriend buys these for me all the time and all the sents they have are great
sierra n.
sierra n.
Kingston
Ready for fall smells light this up in your house it smells so amazing and it last forever I feel lime they are also a little more slow burning than any other kind.
MBP1100 P.
MBP1100 P.
I just bought this candle for fall. It is perfect for fall because it isn't too strong of a fake smell. It also doesn't have the apple or cinnamon christmas smell.
Emily L.
Emily L.
My absolute favorite scent in Yankee. I love the smell its just a perfect spice and clean autumn smell. I love how clean and long a Yankee candle burns
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Pittsfield
This product smells amazing and I absolutely love having it in my home. I use candles most often in the fall and winter but I absolutely love this particular one in the fall.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
san francisco
This candle smells like fall!!! I love it so much, I am constantly lighting a candle in my house and most of the time it's a yankee candle