Hartz Wardley Betta Premium Food uploaded by Alice I.

BY HARTZ #2 in Aquarium Equipment

Product Summary: Wardley Betta Granules Wardley Betta Granules is a nutritional supplement. You can feed these granules to the fish if the normal feed lacks essential vitamins and nutrients. The metabolic process is amplified to resist diseases and strengthen the immune system. The color of the fish is also enhanced. This formula is specially manufactured for Bettas. Features: Resists disease Nutritional supplement Strengthens the immune system Color enhancer Manufactured for Bettas Ingredients: Fish meal, whole grain wheat, shrimp meal, soybean flour, brewers dried yeast, wheat germ meal, wheat gluten, fish protein concentrate, fish oil, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, crayfish extract in soybean oil, iron oxide, vitamin premix containing (wheat middlings, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, folic acid, pyridoxine HCI, thiamine mononitrate, d-biotin), choline chloride, marigold petal extract, canthaxanthin, ethoxyquin (as a preservative). see more...

• What should one look for in the ingredients to guarantee a quality ...10 Answers
marie A.
marie A.
Pet Lover Expert
Good betta food. keeps my bettas happy and healthy . easy to feed i just make sure not to over feed because the water will get polluted and kill the fish. i get mine whole sale because my parents have a pet store. but ou can get yours from Petsmart or even PetCo. . .
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Been a while since I've had a fish, but this was the brand I always trusted. Holds up fairly well, will dirty the tank if you overfeed so make sure you portion appropriately and remove uneaten pieces if you do put too many in.
Alice I.
Alice I.
Home, KS
My betas go crazy for # Hartz #wardley beta premium food. They look healthy and happy all day long.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Mount Perry, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Best beta food around. Betas dont eat much as a rule so these last forever and very cheap to buy a jar can last a few years
Julia Mae B.
Julia Mae B.
Pet Lover Expert
I always fed my beta this food and she seems healthy and happy! Easy to pour and easy to open and storage is a breeze!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
My fish loved this and would eat it all up once i put it in their tank. No disappointment
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Hartz Wardley Betta Premium Food is really good betta food. It helps keep them healthy their colors vibrant. Some don't know that the food helps in keeping color, but it does. I usually don't feed mine every day either because it will cause them not to be as active to look for food that has fallen to the bottom and that can cause algae buildup and fin infections My rule is hungry fish are healthy fish, it makes them search for food like they would naturally do in the wild. So every 2 to 3 days and only 5 to 6 pellets per each fish.
Dezirae A.
Dezirae A.
Glendale, AZ
My betta has been eating this for over a year and loves them. After placing in the tank he will go right up to them and if he doesn't eat it right away then once the softness from the water he will eat it.
Kendal  G.
Kendal G.
Ephrata, PA
I used to always give my beta fish this food and they always seemed to like it. Compared to other options, they also seemed to live longer when I used this as well.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Rio Grande City, TX
My betta fish wasn't eating the food I originally bought him so I bought him this one and he loves it
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
What should one look for in the ingredients to guarantee a quality fish food?