Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Grooming SuppliesHartz
Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo / Rid Flea & Tick Shampooing pour chiens

by Hartz

Citrus

Tiene buen olor??
Start your review of Hartz® UltraGuard® Rid Flea & Tick® Dog Shampoo / Rid Flea & Tick® Shampooing pour chiens!
Sherry L.
Plant City, FL
Hartz® UltraGuard® Rid Flea & Tick® Dog Shampoo / Rid Flea & Tick® Shampooing pour chiens uploaded by Sherry L.
Ok i guess. Smell is a little overwhelming and strong but overall it lathers up good and leaves my dogs coat feeling soft
Crissy B.
Deming, NM
Hartz® UltraGuard® Rid Flea & Tick® Dog Shampoo / Rid Flea & Tick® Shampooing pour chiens uploaded by Crissy B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My baby I would do anything for !! And this shampoo helps him smell good and clean but it’s good for him too!!! So I love it !!! Highly recommend this for your babies!
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Hartz® UltraGuard® Rid Flea & Tick® Dog Shampoo / Rid Flea & Tick® Shampooing pour chiens uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: PETCO
If your dog is suffering from ticks or fleas, I suggest this option. We have been using it for months and it has worked super well. We have seen a great change.[product:hartz-ultraguard-rid-flea-&-tick-dog-shampoo-/-rid-flea-&-tick-shampooing-pour-chiens]
Alyssa D.
Hartz® UltraGuard® Rid Flea & Tick® Dog Shampoo / Rid Flea & Tick® Shampooing pour chiens uploaded by Alyssa D.
DO NOT BUY!! Purchased this yesterday and a few hours later noticed my dog had a serious rash on her belly and a ton of missing fur chunks on her back. She normally has grass allergies, but this was not the case. It raised these red spots. After searching on the internet for people with alike stories, I noticed that there are multiple forums stating that this product ends up killing dogs. The product is toxic and you are better off cleaning your baby with natural products. I brought her to the emergency vet immediately since UQ was nervous and they said she was having an allergic reaction. The spots were raised and he could feel them but said they were not hives. The vet stated this stuff is potent, and they have seen dogs come in with adverse side effects. They urged me to throw it out immediately.
Connie B.
Clarksville
Hartz® UltraGuard® Rid Flea & Tick® Dog Shampoo / Rid Flea & Tick® Shampooing pour chiens uploaded by Connie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought Hartz Ultra Guard to treat my dogs for Fleas and ticks. I used this product as the lable suggested, First time , it seemed to work , noticed an hour later she still had Fleas so I treated her again. Hour later she still had fleas. I Would not recommend this product.
Hailey K.
LANCASTER, SC
Hartz® UltraGuard® Rid Flea & Tick® Dog Shampoo / Rid Flea & Tick® Shampooing pour chiens uploaded by Hailey K.
My little wild one is sensitive to a lot of products and their ingredients but this right here is a life saver. He’s more like my son than a pet so why not treat him as if he were my child. Highly recommend
Lexi P.
Springdale, OH
Hartz® UltraGuard® Rid Flea & Tick® Dog Shampoo / Rid Flea & Tick® Shampooing pour chiens uploaded by Lexi P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for my dog scooby leaves him feeling fresh as a daisy and its not too light or not too harsh its perfect for him in every since.
Kelly C.
Roswell, NM
Works fairly well... My dog looked and smelled clean, and fleas were better. It took a little extra work to get rid of them completely, but this was a good product.
Kathryn H.
Burbank, CA
Hartz® UltraGuard® Rid Flea & Tick® Dog Shampoo / Rid Flea & Tick® Shampooing pour chiens uploaded by Kathryn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
In between grooming, Bella’s skin can get itchy. This shampoo not only smells great but also relieves Bella’s skin making her a happy dog.
Emily B.
This worked great getting to fleas off my short hair baby! She is allergic to most soaps but this was gentle enough to keep her healthy. We haven’t needed it much, but it was effective when we needed it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lesly K.