Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Citrus Scent Shampoo for Dogs

by Hartz

Hartz® UltraGuard® Rid Flea & Tick™ Citrus Scent Shampoo for Dogs

Is this shampoo have a smell to it?
How does this make the dogs fur?
Do you use this product or something else for flea and tick shampoo
Start your review of Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Citrus Scent Shampoo for Dogs!
Pico Rivera , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Citrus Scent Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Osiris M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo is really good if you’re dog has fleas or ticks my dog had fleas I used this shampoo on her through out the weeks she was fine this stuff right here did really help her she’s clean now with other stuff I have use on her this stuff is super affordable as well. [product:hartz-ultraguard-rid-flea-&-tick-citrus-scent-shampoo-for-dogs]
Irwin, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Do not waste money on this product if you need get rid of fleas , it doesn't work. I bathed my dog every week for month and I left it on my dog each time about 10 minutes and still no results. If you want just nice smelling shampoo for you dog this is it.
Salinas
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this product, always 100% effective and leaves my fur baby feeling fresh and smelling like a field of fresh orange 🍊 blossom!! I definitely recommend it for your fur baby needs!! This has become a must have in our home!
Edinburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Citrus Scent Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Yesica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to flea and tick shampoo. I have two German sheppards and a pitbull. This shampoo has been effective. I use it after I have bathed my dogs with dawn soap. This shampoo has not irritated my dogs skin and leave their coat clean and manageable.
Purchased at: PetSmart
We have a little dog who likes to run and go to the creeks with us. So I am constantly worried about fleas & ticks. This keeps me under control and smells amazing! He also has really dry skin and he has no problems with this !
Purchased at: PetSmart
This shampoo we use on my dog as well as a whitening one because he is constantly getting dirty but we think this helps a lot with fleas even if he doesn’t have any on him! Definitely would buy again!
evanston, IL
Works very well and has a nice lather. However the smell is very strong and chemical like. I would not recommend using it on small dogs or on dogs with lung problems as it may aggravate their condition. Other than that I would recommend using it for dogs without health problems.
Russellville, AR
This dog shampoo is very affordable that is why I bought it. The scent is amazing and does linger on your pet meaning they will smell good for awhile. The only problem that I have noticed, is my pets are still just as itchy after using the soap, and Ive found a few live fleas still on the pets after using this soap. I don't think it should be used as a stand alone flea control method because it doesnt get rid of all of them. (Side note: my dogs dont have a severe flea problem, but one of them is quite large with very thick fur... The shampoo worked great on my tiny cheagle) if there was a sever problem this might only slightly help. This brand does sell many other flea control products. This is just one of their cheaper shampoo options.
Haubstadt , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I do not trust any of their products. They do not work. Almost any dog I have ever used any of their products on their skin gets irritated and they all get dandruff horribly after. I have also heard horror stories of this stuff making animals skin which I am not surprised. Also it breaks my hands and arms out in hives every-time after I groom a dog with this stuff. I don’t ever use it anymore. I threw away every bottle and I would say everyone should. It might be cheap but there are way better inexpensive options.
Smyrna, DE
This product was okay. It did it’s job of killing the fleas on my dogs but didn’t do a great job of killing eggs or really preventing fleas from returning. The smell isn’t great and I have used much better products for this reason.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...