Hartz UltraGuard Pro with Aloe Flea and Tick Dog Drops 61-150lb, 3 Monthly Treatments

BY HARTZ

Hartz Ultra Guard Pro Flea & Tick Drops For Dogs And Puppies Weighing 61-150 lbs. A triple action product for use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks and older. Provides 3 monthly treatments. Has easy to use applicator. Kills fleas, brown dog ticks, deer... see more...

Zoey F.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Didn't like this product. Like many flea treatments it leaves an oily residue on my dogs hair. I can see oil stains on the wall from when she lays in her favorite spot, and worse on my hands and my kids hands when we pet her.
Keila R.
san luis arizona
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing , I saw how this product got rid of the ticks that were beginning to spread . My dog is a medium size dog he didnt react bad to it , he was calm and loved this product too !
Brittany M.
Wahiawa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this topical flea prevention on my 104 lb labrador. I gave it 4 stars because I really like it, it gets the job done, he has never had fleas (knock on wood) before! The only thing I wish was different, is that it didn't leave the oily residue for days. Good product though!
A L.
San Di
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs used to take these because I began to get worried of why they were attaching so much. This calmed them down as it provided relief for their skin as you can imagine not being able to get an itch the tail or back legs.
Veronica d.
Roselle, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've used this for a couple years already it does the job. I'm pretty notorious to find ticks. It like I have a 6th sense for that but this product actually works
Carol N.
Honey Grove
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps all the fleas ticks and mosquitoes away. I hate having fleas in my house so I religiously use flea meds to keep them at bay. Hartz has never let me down.
Jaylean T.
Crowell
Purchased at: PetSmart
No issues with this treatment. Great Dane hasn’t had any skin issues or illness. No fleas or ticks and no mess or foul smell.
Marlena P.
505 jackson street garrett Pa apt 6
Purchased at: Walmart
This product worked for my dogs they didn’t get no flea or ticks so this product is worth getting love it.
Kelsey S.
Pierre, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They seem to work good, dont really ever find any if we use this over the summer before camping. I have a large 110 lb. pitbull. This works better than the collar. Would buy again.
Nikki F.
Lansing , MI
I have used this brand since my dog had fleas over a year ago. He is a large Pitbull. Ever since I started using the flea shampoo and these drops every month he has had no sign of fleas or anything! This is a great product and I will keep buying it and would recommend.