Pet SuppliesPet Grooming SuppliesPet Shampoo & ConditionerHartz
Hartz Ultraguard Pro Triple Active Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs

Hartz® Ultraguard Pro® Triple Active™ Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs

by Hartz

Triple active shampoo kills fleas, flea eggs and brown dog ticks plus prevents re-infestation for up to 4 weeks

DooEs this item really help with fleas ?
Start your review of Hartz® Ultraguard Pro® Triple Active™ Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs!
Devan Y.
Katy, TX
Hartz® Ultraguard Pro® Triple Active™ Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Devan Y.
It has a really nice lather. And it doesn’t irritate his eyes. So it’s a win! He has dry skin and I haven’t noticed this irritating him.
Melissa O.
Joplin, MO
Hartz® Ultraguard Pro® Triple Active™ Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Melissa O.
I thought it was great my fur baby loves it.. it did helped with the itching and his coat is so shiny too.. this product is perfect the way it is🥰 he like it better than one I bought from Ross and it supposed to be salon brand 😁
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
This product works to get rid of fleas. You definitely need to let it sit on the dog for a minimum of five minutes. Pro tip-put a 1 inch band around your dogs neck while dry and then wet their head and wait a few minutes. Any fleas on their head will run through the product to get to the dry body. this will help protect their eyes and make sure you get a majority of the fleas that are on their head. Since product is not recommended near eyes
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
This stuff works good. So far it’s the best I’ve found without a vets prescription. I gave it 4 stars because my dog got a little scratchy after his bath.
Mindy R.
Auburndale, FL
The hartz brand is not the best but I will temporarily due! It does kill on contact but it doesnt repel.and keep them away like the bottle says. The best part is the scent smells good and when they are dry you see a nice shiny fur coat, just wish they could figure out a stronger and make sure it is safe of course to repel the fleas better!
Katherine R.
Port St Lucie, FL
We have used this product to clean our pets fur. It helps to have something else defending the skin and fur from the fleas and ticks instead of just a collar or medicine that can be washed away. I just wished it had more scents to choose from!
Alana S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Doesn’t really help with fleas. Cheap price point so I’m not mad still a decent shampoo.
Shaee K.
New Prague, MN
This product gets the job done while smelling really nice. My dog never had any issues with my dog having any reaction. She seemed to like it and never minded getting a bath when using it. I had a small, very fluffy Papimo. Would recommend to use instead of taking to a groomer.
Amber H.
Washington, NC
I have used this with my dog and then used the comb after to help get the remaining fleas that were just stuck on top of his fur and he barely had any fleas left when I combed through it. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it.
Melissa C.
Littlerock, CA
Honestly, I didn’t notice a difference. I found one flea on my dog and freaked out and bought this lower priced shampoo but nothing worked as good! I’m pretty disappointed.