Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlHartz
Hartz UltraGuard Pro Flea & Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens

Hartz® UltraGuard Pro® Flea & Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens

by Hartz

Tell pesky parasites to ‘bug off’ with the Hartz UltraGuard Pro Reflective Flea & Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens. This parasite pummeling collar kills and repels both fleas and ticks for 7 months and also exterminates and prevents flea eggs from hatching for over half the year – stopping the flea life cycle and inhibiting reinfestation. The water resistant design remains effective even after getting caught in the rain. Additionally, the Reflect-X Shield reflects direct light for up to 450 feet for an added dimension of nighttime safety. Also features a breakaway safety release. For continuous flea and tick protection from head to tail, replace the collar every 7 months. For use on kittens 12 weeks of age and older.

• Fresh scented
  • Kills and repels fleas, ticks, flea eggs and flea larvae, plus prevents flea eggs from hatching for a 7 month duration. Can be worn simultaneously with your cat's regular collar
  • Reflective strip reflects direct light up to 450 feet for added visibility
  • Water-resistant design won't cause loss of effectiveness if your favorite feline takes a stroll in the rain
  • Features a breakaway, safety release snap
  • For use on adult cats and kittens 12 weeks of age and older

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hartz® UltraGuard Pro® Flea & Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens!
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This product help our pets with fleas and itching due to fleas. Price is reasonable and i get great results. I would buy anytime and refer to friends and family with pets. It last for 30 days. I do take off when bathing the pets so it lasts longer
Kearneysville, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It seem to work really well actually better than the drops because with the drops he still has fleas but with this color he didn’t hardly at all but he couldn’t wear it. Unfortunately it broke him out on his neck he had a rash all the way around his neck from the collar.
Theodore, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Only brand I buy, works wonders for my cat and it doesn't break her skin out. Great value and quality and affordable with a great scent, easy to use. Wouldn't change anything about it.
kansas city mo
Didn’t work perfectly fine my girl still had some just not on her neck only on her body
charlotte
Hartz® UltraGuard Pro® Flea & Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens uploaded by Juliet C.
My cat occasionally likes to wander outside. I try to refrain her from going out but sometimes she’s so quick she runs past my feet when heading out the door. I will put this flea collar on her to ensure she’s flea free when adventuring outdoors. Highly recommend this product.
Butte, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This flea and tick collar is so easy to use! You literally put it on them and it fights fleas. How can you find an easier treatment than that?!?! It is cheap and effective and keeps the fleas away. You should give these a try! They will save you time and money.
Kissimmee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Randomly had a flea infestation in my house. Put one of these on each cat AND one in the vacuum bag and flea problem gone in less than a week. Collar has last over 3 months so far on the pet. Affordable - will buy more
Little Rock, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Hartz® UltraGuard Pro® Flea & Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens uploaded by Aaliyah Z.
So far he’s had it since early December & it’s helping. He hasn’t been scratching as much & he’s actually okay with wearing a collar now. I prefer the white collars (even though they’ll get dirty) instead of the colorful ones, because the dye in them irritates his fur. (My cat has the plain white one, not the reflecting one, there wasn’t an option for it).
Florence, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This helped with my flea problem for my cat! Price was very affordable. Lasted longer than expected.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Hartz® UltraGuard Pro® Flea & Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens uploaded by Catherine H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It did well until the preventic collars came in. Im.not sure on how well it may have done, as the cats kept getting.out, and finding more fleas. Not many collars can contend with a neiborhood infestation. Everyone on our street had problems. Thankful it's finally solved.

Looking for your answer?