BY HARTZ

Hartz ultraguard pro flea & tick triple action treatment for dogs and puppies is a long lasting monthly treatment with dual insect growth regulators (igrs) that protects your pet and his enviornment and starts killing fleas within 15 minutes! This treatment kills fleas, brown dog and deer ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae, repels misquitoes before they bite and prevents re-infestations for 1 month. Hartz ultraguard pro features the easy to use pro-glide(r) angled applicator with rounded edges for a softer, more pleasant application experience that is suitable for both long and short-haired dogs. Use on dogs or on puppies 12 weeks of age... see more...

Tara D.
Dublin, VA
DO NOT GET! It not only doesn't work but it made my cat so sick. She was foaming at the mouth and kept falling over. I thought she was going to die so I googled the product and bad side effects even death can be caused from using this product! After reading online some more and talking to people in person no one has a good story after using this. Consider taking to the vet or using original dawn soap to bathe your animal in. The dish detergent worked amazing for getting rid of fleas.
Maggie B.
Do not waste your money on this. Yes, it's cheap but it does not work. My small dog is primarily an indoor dog with a few walks here and there and he was using this flea treatment for about four months and I have found fleas on him several times. Please invest in an oral medication for your dog, not worth the trouble of having to flea bomb everything just for a cheap topical solution. My dog will be switched over to Trifexis or something better.
Julia B.
I want to give this company zero stars. They are the absolute worst brand of anything to put on your animal. It's not just this treatment it's all of them. They have no consideration for what is harmful or not for your pet. This product causes high toxicity in any animal. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON YOUR PET.
Samantha H.
Roseville, CA
I'd give it zero stars if I could. I purchased this product and promptly returned it after seeing over 1,000 claims of people's who's pets suffered seizures after this product was used. Absolutely not okay. I'll never buy from this brand. I don't understand how it's still on the market
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA
This is a complete waste of money. It's only about $4 but it doesn't do anything at all. It's like water in a tube. If you want real flea/tick prevention, just spend the money and get frontline. I would not recommend this product.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
It slightly works for my 9 year old dachshund who is typically an indoor dog, it's definitely a hassle to apply. It may be a cheap product but I would recommend something with better reviews and even a little more expensive.
Samantha J.
San Jose, CA
Worst flea medication ever. Major problems and scary side effects for this cheapo generic flea medication. Google image search this stuff- you'll be appalled!
Ruby D.
Horrible I got this for my dog and used twice already and no results.what a waste of money don't even bother buying it .
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
To be up front I do live in an area with a lot of abandoned animals turned strays. So the flea problem is very intense. To start out we thought even the cheapest stuff would work fine because that's what its for. How could it not work?
Boy were we wrong. Their flea collar and this flea dip as a combo did not work at all. Not even a little bit.
We'd give her a flea bath and then blow dry her and pick off all the fleas with tweezers and then add the flea dip as directed and then add the collar. She had new fleas the very next time she went outside. So we waited. We thought maybe we need to give it some time to get into her blood and/ or around her skin and then it will work. After a week she had anotger bad infestation and we had to do another flea wash.
So this time we went against the directions and used two tubes at once spotted all over her body once and down a straight line from her head to her tail. Again she had fleas the very next time she went outside and again we gave it a week to work. Same thing happened. We continued to try it and it never worked.
It is cheap and easy to apply but its a complete waste of money and wouldn't repel or kill one flea so no I absolutely do not recommend.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is very affordable and it does work I've been using this product for my dog for several years with also the dog collars from Frontline these two products together work amazingly I haven't seen any ticks or fleas on my dog at all I highly recommend these products for people with pets to keep ticks and fleas away
Diane S.
Georgetown, OH
Has anyone had a dog become sick or have skin issues after using this product?
Jillian Larson 5.
Rosemere, QC
Not mine particularly but it can. Make sure to use the amount made for your dog's weight or else it can be too much and make them sick.
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
Has anyone noticed this no longer working for their pet? This past summer I've had no luck with this at all. Are they just not as strong of a formula anymore?
Sabrina B.
Has anyone had good luck with this product I've tried twice on my dog who is 4 pounds and have had no luck getting rid of fleas