Hartz UltraGuard Pro Flea and Tick Treatment Drops for Dogs and uploaded by Sarah D.Hartz UltraGuard Pro Flea and Tick Treatment Drops for Dogs and uploaded by Ashley E.

BY HARTZ #30 in Flea & Tick Control

Hartz ultraguard pro flea & tick triple action treatment for dogs and puppies is a long lasting monthly treatment with dual insect growth regulators (igrs) that protects your pet and his enviornment and starts killing fleas within 15 minutes! This treatment kills fleas, brown dog and deer ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae, repels misquitoes before they bite and prevents re-infestations for 1 month. Hartz ultraguard pro features the easy to use pro-glide(r) angled applicator with rounded edges for a softer, more pleasant application experience that is suitable for both long and short-haired dogs. Use on dogs or on puppies 12 weeks of age... see more...

Sarah D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Added puppy for cuteness factor. 😁
This flea treatment works just as well as any flea treatment for much less $$$. That being said, the past two years I've used many different flea treaments and NONE of them have really worked all that well. I don't think there is anything wrong with this formula but am giving 3 stars because I'm unsure as to why fleas have been resilient to ANY flea treatments the past 2 years. 🤔
shirley m.
Pasadena , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use the Hartz tick and flea treatment on my dogs every 3 months. They are indoor dogs and dont really like being outdoor but I do have neighbours who have their dogs outside so I like to take precaution. They have not had a single flea ever. SO I do recommend this treatment to other owners.
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Don’t even waste your money on this product. We had to shave my dogs for because this did not protect him against fleas. I was very disappointed and my dog looks ridiculous. If we put this on him before flea season and he ended up with fleas still. He’s finally recovered from his hideous haircut
Yasmarie N.
oviedo
This doesn’t really work. They’re a great price but they didn’t really prevent my dogs from getting fleas when we lived in apartments. Maybe this is more for a dog that is not in contact with others. It just didn’t work for me.
Keila R.
ever since i got my husky i tend to provide him this to prevent any flea spreading and yess ! it works it has ended some flea situations and doesnt bother my dog at all ! its really great and has a great affordable price
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have used this and it does nothing. This is not a good product, I'm guessing that is why you can find it at your local dollar tree for $1. I have looked up other online reviews and I have heard that this product has caused seizures and illness to death. Now I would be very careful. I'm thankful I never experienced any illness in my dogs but I have experienced this do nothing after application.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is very affordable and it does work I've been using this product for my dog for several years with also the dog collars from Frontline these two products together work amazingly I haven't seen any ticks or fleas on my dog at all I highly recommend these products for people with pets to keep ticks and fleas away
Michaela F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
During the warm weather I put hertz flea control on my dog he weighs about 75 lbs and he is out almost all day to play when the weather is nice. And when he comes back inside there is no fleas or ticks on him. I think this product works well and it's not real expensive so as long as it continues to work I will continue to buy it and use it
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an effective flea and tick treatment. I use it on my lab retriever. She is an inside dog, but she does go outside and we live in a woodsy area where she can easily pick up ticks and fleas. This does work, but it leaves a greasy residue and smell on her fur that transfers onto our couch cushions and sheets, which I don’t like at all.
regina a.
lexington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Helped to reduce, eliminate and prevent fle and ticks on my dog. Did not cause any irritation to my pet. Would highly recommend this product to other dog owners.
Diane S.
Georgetown, OH
Has anyone had a dog become sick or have skin issues after using this product?
Jillian Larson 5.
Rosemere, QC
Not mine particularly but it can. Make sure to use the amount made for your dog's weight or else it can be too much and make them sick.
Sarah D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Anyone else notice fleas have been really resistant to all flea formulas (the treatments, not baths) for the past 2 years or so?
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
Has anyone noticed this no longer working for their pet? This past summer I've had no luck with this at all. Are they just not as strong of a formula anymore?
Sabrina B.
Has anyone had good luck with this product I've tried twice on my dog who is 4 pounds and have had no luck getting rid of fleas