Pets & AnimalsMedicinePet Flea & Tick ControlHartz
Hartz UltraGuard Pro Flea and Tick Drops for Cats

Hartz® UltraGuard Pro® Flea and Tick Drops for Cats

by Hartz

The patented and easy-to-use Pro-cision Flo™ angled applicator with rounded edges easily gets through cat's fur, for gentle on-skin application. Suitable for long and short-haired cats

R u using battery acid in this ..my car Lip is burned badly and is losing her not to mention huge bald spot where the burn is all the way to the skin and she has extremely thick fur ..of course it site won't let me upload a photo..shame on u!!
I have had bad luck with products ive tried for fleas. I bought flea collars , shampoos but dont seem to work to well. Has anyone used this? Does it work right away?
Does anyone know if this is effective with fleas, my dogs always get fleas around flea season and have tried many products.
Start your review of Hartz® UltraGuard Pro® Flea and Tick Drops for Cats!
Natasha V.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Hartz® UltraGuard Pro® Flea and Tick Drops for Cats uploaded by Natasha V.
This worked super fast as soon as I placed drops on my kitty. They come with 3 tubes ,it's good for the price of under$20 bucks.
Shawna G.
Marshall, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not safe for cats!!! This product “can” cause severe muscle tremors in cats, it must be used with extreme caution.
Carmelina H.
Belton, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We hated these drops. They were recommended by our previous vet. We have three Yorkies under 10 pounds each. They are inside-only pups. After application of product, our fur-babies got super oily. Their hair was a mess. It was awful. We have used a tablet since that experience. I do not recommend for long haired dogs.
kasie P.
Frankfort, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
These are a life saver. I have found these work the best and are most affective of the other brands I've tried. It seemed to start working immediately. You could definitely see the difference it made!
shane C.
This product does do exactly what it says. My cat had a minor flea problem and using this product barley made a dent. When I gave my cat the 1st dose for the first few days all was well. A week later my cats flea problem was 2x worse. If you can afford better drops I recommend it.
Erin M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
STOP 🛑🛑🛑🛑 and read this before you purchase any Hartz product. First, Google: HARTZ KILLS PETS. You will see a horror story about thousands of pets being poisoned, and killed by HARTZ flea and tic products. They are largely unregulated because instead of medication they use pesticides, those pesticides KILL dogs and cats. That company has known about these deaths and medical emergencies for decades now, they don't care. Trust me, the fleas won't die but your animal will. This happened to my cat 10 yrs ago, attached is a pic of my beautiful CeCe, she was in a coma for a day but was lucky enough to survive. I contacted the company , they ended up paying for the $1500 vet bill but didn't admit it was their product that caused the emergency. They have paid a lot of vet bills over the years but still refuse to pull the product Our vet told us they NEVER... EVER suggest HARTZ to their patients for that reason. HARTZ KILLS pets.
Nicole S.
Rogue River, OR
Purchased at: Target
Not the best not the worst. I have 2 large dogs and sometimes need a cheap flea medicine option. This works in a pinch
September I.
Kewanee
This is essentially great all year around, and especially in the summer time. Easy to use, safe, recommended.
Janet A.
Syracuse, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Never stop choosing a product that cares about pets this company they stand by their brand and every pet that uses this.
Kali L.
Coopersville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The product worked as it said it would I've never had fleas on my cat which was the goal and we use it as directed. There really isnt a way to improve this product and it is decently priced wouldn't be mad if it were a little cheaper