BY HARTZ

This Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea and Tick Puppy Collar is specially designed for puppies. The collar kills both fleas and ticks, while preventing flea eggs from hatching. With an easy-to-adjust white collar, this product can fit comfortably around your puppy's neck. This Hartz flea collar releases a fresh clean scent and is water resistant. see more...

Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Pet Lover Expert
At first I didn't want to use the flea collar on my puppy but I watch them and I turned out all the fleas and I come tomorrow and then I put the flea collar on him and I come back outside the next day I still see some fleas on him but I wasn't sure and then I checked again and I've never seen no more fleas on him since then so I feel like it does work
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
It gets rid of fleas but it doesn't kill them. They only jump off of the dog so if you put this is on your pup make sure they are outside, or you'll end up with a flea infested home .
Antonia R.
Antonia R.
I used the "medium dog" collar and it didn't work at all. So, I've opted for vet visits instead!
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
Don't waste you're money.
This brand sucks..
This collar doesn't work.
I just ended up cutting it up and putting it in my vacuum bag to help kill sucked up fleas and I bought frontline. THAT stuff worked wonders... haven't seen a flea in over a year.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Morristown, TN
This product didn't really work for my animals, I have 2 dogs and we tried multiple different times with this brand of collar and they just didn't work. Plus the smell of these is horrible.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Worst dog collar ever. Din't do anything for my puppy but made it worse. I bathe my puppy and used this collar for nothing. $9 down the drain.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Not a huge fan of this. I would never put this on a puppy. There are so many better alternatives.