Pets & AnimalsMedicinePet Flea & Tick ControlHartz
Hartz UltraGuard OneSpot Drops for Cats and Kittens / OneSpot Drops pour chats et chatons

by Hartz

Hartz UltraGuard One Spot Flea and Tick Drops for Cats: Kills and prevents flea eggs and flea larvae for up to 30 days Stops the flea life cycle and prevents re-infestation for 30 days Use monthly Do not use on kittens less than 12 weeks old Tick and flea drops for cats contains 3 monthly treatments

My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?😍😍❣️❣️😍♥️
If i use Hartz UltraGuard will i be able to NOT use my cats flea collar ??? Or is it just extra protection...
Start your review of Hartz® UltraGuard® OneSpot® Drops for Cats and Kittens / OneSpot® Drops pour chats et chatons!
Aymi T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tried this on my two cats and it didn't work at all for treating any of the fleas. It's also a bit chalenging to apply as the cats hate it, and you can't tell how much product is left. Did not meet expectations. It was affordable compared to others, but the value is poor.
Heather S.
Post Falls, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz® UltraGuard® OneSpot® Drops for Cats and Kittens / OneSpot® Drops pour chats et chatons uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great alternative to flea collars, especially if you have an indoor cat like me. A couple drops behind the shoulder blade, where they can't reach with their tongue, & Newbie is flea-free!
Lindsay D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Hartz® UltraGuard® OneSpot® Drops for Cats and Kittens / OneSpot® Drops pour chats et chatons uploaded by Lindsay D.
⚠️⛔️☣️☢️ WARNING 🛑❌🚫☢️ DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT USE THESE PRODUCTS ON YOUR PET. Go to www.Hartzvictims.org, where you’ll read dozens and dozens of horror stories about Hartz products, including but not limited to, shampoo, flea and tick drops for cats and dogs, powder, spray, and more. People use these things and then wake up the next morning and their pets are GONE. Or they get dealt by sick and start seizing, and have to end up being put down. It’s horrible, and disgusting that these products are still being sold. Hartz was owned by a man who founded it in the 1920’s, and in 2005 his grandson inherited it and sold it to Japan. That’s when the problems started. I bought this particular product at my local Family Dollar not knowing, well thank god I looked it up before using (i usually do this with new products). It went right in the trash! It could have killed my sweet Emma.
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats hate it but I put it on them and it works very well, it kills the fleas and helps my cats get better it's a good product
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Hartz is a cheap product that can be very harmful to pets. I used it once on my own cat without much success, and was told by a friend that it's been linked to many health problems with pets. After doing a bit of research on my own, I learned that it has injured and even killed many beloved pets. Stay away from Hartz! It's not worth the cheap price tag!!!!! 😿
Anita S.
Lilburn, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PetSmart
Good for dogs to help keep them comfortable. My dog doesn’t really like me to apply it, but it’s easier and better than a flea collar. Works well.
April B.
New Castle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I would give this a zero but there's no choice so it gets one star after doing much research online of a cheaper product than the front line for cats. I got mixed reviews on the product but I went with the hartzguard cat topical. I feel the representation of the product is false it does not kill fleas and it did not keep the cats from getting fleas. It ended up costing me more money in the long run. Vet appointments for three cats plus the capstar pills to kill the fleas then to buy the name brand Frontline for the cats. I had to bomb my house three times plus I'm allergic to fleas and had to pay for a doctor's visit plus my topical medicine.
Amber H.
Little Rock, AR
I’ve never had to splurge on expensive flea treatments because with the Hartz flea and tick treatments I’ve had no issues. The cost is very affordable, easy application, and effective!
Sarah A.
Raymond, MS
This product worked but not for too long. It didn't get all the fleas however only flea chews from the vet will get rid of the all
Angela E.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It will work maybe the first few times but fleas like most insects adapt to formulas so it may take several times to get rid of them totally and constantly treating the area.