Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlHartz
Hartz UltraGuard Dual Action Topical Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs and Puppies

by Hartz

Fast-acting topical drop formula kills fleas, flea eggs, deer and brown dog ticks, plus prevents re-infestation for 30 days

Hartz® UltraGuard® Dual Action™ Topical Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs and Puppies ? So like I have not heard a lot of good things and I wanted to know what are your opinions?
Start your review of Hartz® UltraGuard® Dual Action™ Topical Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs and Puppies!
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Target
Does this product work- yes it does...however i do not like the feeling it leaves on my dogs fur after applying. That would definitely need to be improved before i would use it again. Price is fair. Would i recommend? Not so much- like i say, it does do the job.. Don't care for how my dogs hair feels after
Daisy S.
Old Monroe, MO
Hartz® UltraGuard® Dual Action™ Topical Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs and Puppies uploaded by Daisy S.
DO NOT USE!! My dog was vomiting and had severe diarrhea after using this product and yes I followed the directions. I had to take her to the ER because I thought she was having a seizure and the vet said not to use again. This product has already claimed several dogs lives and I almost lost my baby too
Amber R.
Nashville, TN
Hartz® UltraGuard® Dual Action™ Topical Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs and Puppies uploaded by Amber R.
So I have used this product on my aunts outside dogs and I have some reservations. For one its topical so you have to put it on their skin at base of their neck. It can be hard to wrestle with the dogs and get the medication on them. Furthermore, I feel like my aunts dogs still got fleas in the summer and we had to double up the protection by washing them with dawn dish soap and putting a flea collar on. Comparatively, both my cats and dog go to the vet and get prescription flea and tick meds and never get fleas. My advice is to invest in the nicer stuff by going to the vet. However, not everyone can afford that and Hartz is very affordable and accessible. Doing some flea prevention is better than none but I would be prepared to have to take other measures with it.
Carrie C.
Maryville, TN
I have been using Hartz flea and tick meds on my dog for several years now. It works great and definitely eliminates fleas and ticks. The one draw back I have found is my dog hates having this applied. I am not sure if it burns and physically hurts or if she just does not like the process of having it put on. It does work and we use it on her every month during flea and tick season.
Melissa O.
Joplin, MO
So we brought a stray Cat to the home and guess what she had fleas and then my dog got fleas so I went bought this bad boy at Walmart and 💥 fleas are gone I have a min pin so he was happy as well as I
Amber H.
Joshua Tree, CA
I find this product works great! It’s effective in treatment and very affordable. I don’t know if I have any improvement suggestions since it works well and the price is great but I do wish it came in sets of 4 vs 3 since I have two dogs lol
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
Did not really work! One of my dogs had a severe reaction and had to be bathed immediately. This product does not work and was very disappointed. Will not purchase again!
Tamika W.
Stockton, CA
Hartz® UltraGuard® Dual Action™ Topical Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs and Puppies uploaded by Tamika W.
Great for quick itch relief. Easy to apply and the directions are simple. We always use this as part of our treatment regimen and have yet to be diasppointed. We always have a supply on hand.
Crystal R.
Lincoln Univ, PA
We live in a really wooded area and have lots of ticks and have occasional issues with fleas but since using this product we’ve had none.
Deac M.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a fantastic product for outdoor and indoor dogs alike. The toughest part about using this product is making sure your little fur pup doesn't like the substance off their back since it could be harmful to eat. The price point is fair for this item.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ember G.