Hartz UltraGuard Dog Pads 50ct

by Hartz

NULL

Hello I just got a puppy and I have never owned a indoor pet? What are some ways you potty trained your dog? Thank you!
Start your review of Hartz UltraGuard Dog Pads 50ct!
Terri T.
Frederick, MD
When my girl was finishing her journey here on earth, we needed to use these. These gave us some protection for our floors and allowed us to focus on her instead of worry about hardwoods.
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,110 reviews
Purchased at: PetSmart
These pads are really great. We have used them when traveling with our cat 🐈 . We use them in the carrier to protect it, but it is also let’s our cat travel stress free.
jamie V.
Mc Clure, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz UltraGuard Dog Pads 50ct uploaded by jamie V.
Purchased at: PetSmart
These products saved my sanity. We are having a hard time potty training our Aussie and even after being let out many times through out the night she still has accidents in her crate. She was having a bath every day and now these absorbent pads saved our mornings. #aussie #dog #puppy #pets
Jessica L.
East Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I know these are intended for dogs, but I have potty trained my bunnies to pee on these! They are absorbent and keep the fluids in the pad. I’ve tried other pads and they soaked through. We usually get through these quick and I’m thankful that they sell them in large quantities!
Carmen G.
Dalton, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hartz UltraGuard Dog Pads 50ct uploaded by Carmen G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Felicidad total en casa para q mi perrita haga sus necesidades tranquila #doglove#pets#love#dog
Maria M.
Williamsburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz UltraGuard Dog Pads 50ct uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: Amazon
So far these have been literally saved us from our puppy peeing everywhere and it does not leak out at all. Highly recommend for puppies!! For 50 of them I think the price is affordable.
stephy L.
MIAMI BEACH, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Basically all the training pads are the same ones ... so just choose the most cheap ! Trust me!!
Marianne U.
Caldwell, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
These training pads are awesome. They don’t leak through and they are a great size. They make potty training my puppy so easy. They are okay for the price and the box comes with a lot. I definitely recommend these if you are potty training.
Autumn W.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a awesome product. I used these for Dixie when she was a puppy. They don't leak and they hold in odor..she doesn't need them anymore but if she did these would be the ones I would get.
Destiny T.
Baton Rouge , LA
The scent on these was subtle and pleasant. They didn't seem to hold liquid as well as some other pads I have used for my elderly little dog. The pads were a little smaller than I am used to, so they don't fit the pen as well, but fit the crate a little better.