BY HARTZ

Buy on Amazon
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We had a bad year for ticks in my part of Wisconsin about 5 years ago and I decided the best thing to do was treat the yard against the nasty things. Why I chose this way was that I spotted this product in the store. It did nothing but give my dogs rashes and my kids each had embedded ticks that year which required Doxycycline. No worth it.
Zuri R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My husband buys this product 2x a year specially during the summer to keep all the fleas away! It works magicly awesone but the reason w^ buy 2 is because we wishbthey had a bugger size if spray otherwise i would give it a 5 🌟 star
Whitney A.
Austin
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product works good on my yard to keep the fleas off my dogs with my work also. It’s is very easy to used and affordable. I️ was recommended this product and I️ would recommend it to others as well.
Fancy L.
Decatur , GA
I used this because I noticed that last summer we seem to have an influx of fleas in the yard. Apparently this was happening all over the Southeast region. But using this product did not seem to alleviate the issues rather it seemed that the fleas increased and started breaking the home line barrier to our house. I ended up using another brand to try and fight the flea infestation.
Ameeti K.
Last summer my dog had a HUGE flea problem and the poor dog was miserable for weeks. I finally got him flea prevention and it worked within hours but I also get a Hart’s spray to instantly get rid of any fleas roaming around the room or his bed. The spray was a complete waste of my money and even when i sprayed the fleas directly, they just kept zooming away
Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this brand to spray our front and back yard. We live in the country and sometimes it is a battle field in the yard of flea vs man. This product helps us win the battle.
Karah M.
Brenham, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We used this yard spray to rid our new home of fleas and ticks and it worked! Our dogs are flea free and it’s great to see them run around and not worried about constantly itching. I highly recommend if you have a flea problem!
Geraldine G.
Laredo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs still get fleas even after using this. I have to usually just get them the anti flea and tick chews from the vet but they’re are so expensive! Its the only thing that works. It smells really strong too!
Brenda R.
Franklin
This product was so so. It didnt work long enough. We have pets but also have tons of wildlife everywhere so you have to constantly spray. If it worked for longer periods of time it would be a great product.
Barbie D.
Phoenix
Use this every summer more like when spring is over. Spray this front and back! Never have a problem. And when I don’t use it forget it my dogs have ticks. 😒 so every year my yard needs to be sprayed!