BY HARTZ

Whitney A.
Austin
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product works good on my yard to keep the fleas off my dogs with my work also. It’s is very easy to used and affordable. I️ was recommended this product and I️ would recommend it to others as well.
Alison T.
Brandon, MS
Who wants flees?! NO ONE!! My neighbors rescued a puppy who had flees. Flees traveled to our yard and onto our puppy 😖! Our bug man actually recommended this for our yard! We saw significant changes within a few days! We sprayed all over the yard and patio! Hopefully we wouldn't need this it again, but if we do, this will be the first product I use!
Courtney Z.
El campo, Tx
We love hartz ultraguard. We spray our yard during the spring and summer to keep fleas away. It really does work and is so easy to use all you do is connect it to the waterhose and spray away!
De De W.
Lansing, MI
I tried to use this one every time it gets warmer so my dog isn't attacked and we definitely don't want fleas entering the house. Spray works good and the price isn't bad...I have seen some that cost a lot more than what I would like to spend
Christina C.
Great product & we have a lot of neighborhood dogs that come into our yard & so we had fleas in our yard & this is a great product to use.
Amber G.
Monroe, GA
Ever since our dog started having fleas, we used this for our yard. It works for maybe 2-3 days but we would need to spray again.
Jennifer D.
alabaster, al
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fleas and Ticks were really bad this summer and this product helped keep our dogs extra protected. I would highly recommend it.
Jessica M.
Benton, AR
We hate fleas! And they are bad in the summer! This product really helps in protecting my fur baby from those pests.
Alura M.
Astoria
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really can't really say this product helped. We ended up having to buy a powder formula to get rid of the fleas.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
Hartz ultra guard is a great yard spray to keep away fleas and ticks. It actually works and is affordable as well