BY HARTZ

Hartz® Ultra Guard® Rid Flea & Tick® Shampoo For Cats.
Kills fleas, ticks.
Fresh scent. see more...

Skylar S.
Plano, TX
Absolutely a life saver! Tabby cat got outside one night and walked back in the house infested with fleas. I went to target as soon as I could and saw this shampoo. I washed him as soon as I got home and before I knew it all of the fleas were washing off dead! Such a great shampoo for cats. Made his fur softer!
Jenny V.
I found this product great for my cat. Ever since we used it on her, she never once had a sign of fleas, eggs, or even dirt on her. She's basically bug free
Claudia M.
Brownsville, TX
It seemed to work at the beginning but now my cat keeps getting scared whenever she sees the bottle. i really like the fresh scent that but I don't think it is doing its job anymore. I would recommend to go after a bath because it does not irritate the skin of my pet
Allyne D.
Buffalo, NY
Had to use this when we got a barn kitten.Had to dilute it, as she was too young to use the usual dose. Seemed to work and was non-irritating.
Hannah J.
This wash is great. We don't use this Hartz for long term protection but as a wash, this system is very useful.
Stacey Ann C.
Hanover, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Whatever you do DO NOT BUY Hartz products!! This is a warning! These products kill and maim pets, check out the stories at hartz victims dot org
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert
This is a great product! Granted cats hate water and baths, however, my kitties were very happy when they were cleaned and flea free.
Brittany K.
This product is good at getting rid of the fleas as long as you read the directions and do exactly as it says to do if not it might not work so well
Quentin C.
Nixa, MO
I bought this hoping and praying this would help my cats get rid of the fleas feasting on them. I don't know what they put in this stuff, but it seemed like all it did was make the fleas horny and hungry. Now not only are there more fleas on them than before, now the fleas are attacking me as well. I have never had this issue before with any other brands. I guess this is karma for getting the cheap brand from Walmart. Do not use this product!
Joanne M.
Midland , ON
Always keep this handy usually use once a month for prevention has a nice gentle smell and lathers well very good quality and does not irritate my cats skin.