BY HARTZ

Ultra Guard Pro Triple Action Flea and Tick Shampoo: This cleansing shampoo effectively kills fleas and Brown Dog ticks Its conditioning formula also kills flea eggs, which helps prevent re-infestations for up to 4 weeks see more...

Michelle L.
Pleasanton, TX
I bough my cat this shampoo because she got a lot of fleas from outside. Fleas are really bad here in Texas, specially in he Summer. I got it at Walmart and I gave her a bath at the same day. I could see a lot of dead fleas after I finished bathing her, but I won't give this product 5 star because on the bottle you can read 30 days without fleas, and that didn't happy. I will give her another bath and use something like frontline to keep the fleas away.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Have no complaints lathers up nicely and kills ticks and fleas on my pets for a long time have always trusted this brand and bought this brand when available.
Evelyn L.
Pflugerville, TX
The product is supposed to get rid of fleas and its eggs but my dog still suffers with fleas, and I shower my dog once a week or every other week.
member-0bdad
Loved this product it works very good on dogs it keeps fleas and ticks off dogs. I definitely recommend this particular dog shampoo to dog owners.
esmeralda g.
fresno
I really like this product because it helps my dog with Belize he don't have no fleas and I don't have no problems for this product
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
I bought this shampoo and it would kill some but not all the fleas! Dawn dish soap works the same if not better
Betty L.
Phoenix, AZ
Save your money and buy a better brand to get rid of ticks. Seriously, this absolutely does not work at all.
Cristal A.
Richardson, TX
This product works and i definitely wouls reccomend it! It gets rid of my pups fleas!

back