BY HARTZ

Hartz® Ultra Guard Pro® Flea & Tick Treatment For Dogs and Puppies Weighing 5-14lbs.
New formula.
Quick drying.
Starts killing fleas within 15 minutes.
3 monthly treatments
Kills:
Fleas.
Brown dog ticks.
Deer ticks.
Flea eggs.
Flea larvae.
Repels mosquitoes.
Prevents re-infestation for 1 month. see more...

• Don't use these! They burn your dogs skin!1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Harts does not work for fleas. You get what you pay for. If you think it's too good to be true, it usually is. $10 flea treatment is not going to work.
Amanda M.
Pipe Creek, TX
My pups stopped itching as much but then came the skin irritation. It wasn't the worst brand I've found but I'm going to have to find something else.
Kryzen V.
Elk Grove, CA
I would agree with the reviews below. I gave it more stars because I feel that it is effective. After being exposed to a cat with fleas, my dog received some himself. After administering this, I actually can tell the fleas hated it.
However, I have noticed over the years that my dog's skin/fur gets irritated with this product.
I would highly recommend going with Frontline as well.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
The Hartz brand of cat and dog flea stuff burned both my cat and dog. BUYER BEWARE. I talked to my vet about it and they said a lot of people come it with irritation from this!
Shirley M.
Nashville, TN
My dog wiggled around at first after this was applied but then he adjusted to it and he hasn't been scratching like he was before, so it definitely helped with the fleas alot.
Kerri C.
These are not good for your pets. We gave these drops to our dog and our vet was not pleased. Apparently they have some really awful stuff in them and shouldn't actually be used on your precious healthy dog. Spring for the slightly more expensive but much safer drops such as front line.
Nicole B.
N Smithfield, RI
Does the job. Ticks still get on my dog but she does not get fleas. The area you put it on does get sticky and needs to be washed when your able to. Be careful with kids
Mira T.
Good product , but not the greatest . they went away, but not all of them
Stacey Ann C.
Hanover, PA
Whatever you do DO NOT BUY Hartz products!! This is a warning! These products kill and maim pets, check out the stories at hartz victims dot org
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Don't use these! They burn your dogs skin!