Hartz Ultra Guard Pro Flea & Tick Drops for Cats 5lbs - 3 CT uploaded by Ally L.Hartz Ultra Guard Pro Flea & Tick Drops for Cats 5lbs - 3 CT uploaded by Natasha V.

BY HARTZ #43 in Flea & Tick Control

Hartz® Ultra Guard Pro® Flea & Tick Drops for Cats.
For use on cats 5 lbs. and over.
Kills. Fleas. Deer ticks Larvae and flea eggs.
For up to 1 month.
Kills and repels. Mosquitoes.
Prevents re-infestation for up to 1 month.
Pro-Cision Flo® applicators
3 months supply. see more...

Danielle H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I wouldn’t even give this 1 star. Absolutely horrible and should be taken off the shelf. I wish we would have read reviews on this before buying it. It is absolutely worth it to spend more money on the better products. We got this for all 3 of our cats. Two of our cats are 4 or older and the other cat is over 3. Our bigger cats seemed ok other than shedding WAY more than normal. Clumps of hair everywhere. And still shedding this bad the next day. Our smallest cat, (age just over 3) acted very crazy. Itched A LOT. Kept crying out and rolling around and would hide which is not like him AT ALL. He is the most loving cat you’ll ever meet. We have had him since he was a kitten, (brand new kitten) and I have NEVER heard him hiss until last night after giving him this. He was VERY irritable and hissed at our other cats, myself, my husband and our daughter. We had to wash it off of him and even so he was still very irritable and kept itching. We kept an eye on him all night and he seems better today, but still not himself. I DO NOT recommend this to anyone and it should absolutely be taken off the self! DO NOT BUY THIS!
Nikki H.
Des moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This flea prevention is junk. It’s rough on our animals skin, smells horrible and never worked. I would not recommend this to anyone and will never buy this flea medication again. The only thing that was good was the price compared to what we pay for others
Shannon B.
Marion, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I wouldn't suggest this product for any cat or dog for that matter. Seems to set my cat on fire she ran around the house panting and freaking out until I got this cleaned off of her. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone seems very harmful.
Alicia H.
Trenton, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ticks are so bad in our neighborhood that we can not go without treating out girl she is mainly in door but shes out every now and then but comes back tick free! Super affordable.
Kayla D.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I will NEVER EVER use a Hartz product on my animals again. Their flea and tick preventions are toxic and caused horrible reactions in my cat. I was lucky my cat made it through alive.
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
NEVER use this brand I tried the tick drops and the ear mute medicine. Both made my cat deathly ill to where we had to take her to the vet. The vet even said not to use this brand.
Rachel W.
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is sensitive to fleas and we cant afford the expensive stuff. This works amazingly at killing the fleas and keeping them gone. I'm very happy and so is he
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I've used this on my cats and the dog one for our dog and all three had a reaction where they lost the fur where the drops were put and started chewing themselves like crazy. I'm assuming the chewing was the fleas going crazy and biting I don't know but whatever is causing the loss of hair and crazy biting it's happening with all three animals! It did get rid of the fleas on them which I assume the dog keeps bringing in. It's affordable for those of us who can't afford the high end stuff but I won't be using it again and putting them through that.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
STAY AWAY. THE INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT CAN KILL YOUR CAT! Please please don't try to save a few bucks and use this - Frontline is MUCH SAFER. Or consult your vet - DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR CAT! The ingredients in this are harmful and poison your cat - they lick most of it off and it can cause quick illness and paralysis - if you pet survives they'll probably have some long term damage. Within an hour of this being applied one of my cats was completely passed out and the other could not stop kicking her legs and running around. Very scary. The vet informed us how harmful these drops are and how upsetting it is that they are still allowed on the shelves. Do done research and please consult your vet and DO NOT USE THIS.
shane c.
This product does do exactly what it says. My cat had a minor flea problem and using this product barley made a dent. When I gave my cat the 1st dose for the first few days all was well. A week later my cats flea problem was 2x worse. If you can afford better drops I recommend it.
Cynthia A.
Mooresville, IN
Does anyone know if this is effective with fleas, my dogs always get fleas around flea season and have tried many products.
Mayra M.
I have had bad luck with products ive tried for fleas. I bought flea collars , shampoos but dont seem to work to well. Has anyone used this? Does it work right away?

back