Hartz Ultra Guard Flea & Tick Powder for Cats uploaded by Reina M.

BY HARTZ

Hartz® Ultra Guard® Flea & Tick Powder for Cats.
Kills: Fleas. Ticks. Lice.
7 day protection. see more...

Melannie M.
Melannie M.
Not a fan! Used this along with the Hartz flea drops and did not kill any fleas. Truly disappointed with this brand considering it is one of the largest and most well know brands out there.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Forrest City, AR
I'm constantly in need of this its a great product and super affordable it helps so much I rescue animals I completely recommend.
Stacey Ann C.
Stacey Ann C.
Hanover, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Whatever you do DO NOT BUY Hartz products!! This is a warning! These products kill and maim pets, check out the stories at hartz victims dot org
This product is probably the best comparing to the other ones that don't seem to work at all. This product does work UT you have to repeat it quite a few times n have to purchase it a couple time before it actually seems like it works.
Reina M.
Reina M.
I have a happy cat inside and outside my My daughter could take her best-friend without worries it's a good option
tonya g.
tonya g.
Bacliff, TX
We usually put this in their bed to help kill eggs when we do our seasonal treatment and it helps kill them down
Tricia W.
Tricia W.
This product didn't really work that great and makes for a big mess all over the house.
Jaclyn E.
Jaclyn E.
Fogelsville, PA
DO NOT USE. Hartz flea products have had many adverse reactions in pets, especially cats. I worked at a vet office for almost 10 years and would never recommend this product to any pet owner.