Hartz Tuff Stuff Retriever Dog Toy uploaded by Amanda C.

BY HARTZ

Hartz® Tuff Stuff™ Retriever™ Dog Toy.
Perfect for tough tuggers! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
David Q.
Orlando, FL
My dogs really enjoy these cute little toys. There's no danger to them so I really recommend this to any pet owner.
Chris N Javi L.
Laredo, TX
I have a large Great Dane! He is entertained with this toy for hours. its a great family activity for all. The material is very durable!
Andrea A.
The only toy my dog has not destroyed within a day or two. She loves it and likes to take it everywhere
cheyenne m.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Before I begin my review, I will say I do have a very muscular pit bull and he tends to tear every toy we buy him. We have yet to find a destructible toy.. So needless to say it didn't last long and was sorta disappointed. Not recommended for larger, muscular breeds.
Karmen W.
My dog loves toys and this tuff stuff retriever toy is great for her to play with.
Michelle K.
My lab loves this toy! It's really tuff and that's saying a lot she's hard on her toys!
Cathy M.
Ohhh our Trixie loves this toy! I wish toys would last longer though... she seems to tear them right apart
Amanda C.
Middle Barton , ['', '', '']
I bought this for my Australia Cattle Dog Boxer mix (47lbs) for his 1st Birthday. With in 5 min he had tore the stuffed part off. With in a week he had the tug rope torn to shreds leaving string pieces all over my house. This toy does not hold up well for rough players. I thought possibly it would atleast last us a few months. But honestly 1 week was stretching it. The only reason I gave it 2 stars is because Diesel loved every minute of tearing it apart.

Keep in mind he is a very active 1 year old dog. He is extremely muscular. We have yet to find a toy to last him.