BY HARTZ

Elexis C.
Elexis C.
This company kills pets with its flea products, plus retractable leashes should never be used. To many people allow their small breeds to run full length and up to large dogs to yap and nip then complain when the dog under more control bites back. Keep your dogs on a 6' lead or less.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
We have a dog that likes to walk us. This leash cuts down on that IMMENSELY. The lock kicks in at a nice distance, and the dog is rendered unable to move until I can catch up. We've been using this leash for almost four years and haven't had to replace it once.
shelby b.
shelby b.
Redding, CA
Let's then roam but stay in reasonable range and you can control his far they go which is gifs when you have a large dog
Brice M.
Brice M.
W Lafayette, IN
Our pup enjoys dashing, jumping, running, and wreaking havoc when at all possible. This leash is about the only thing that can reel her in. lol It is as the label suggests, "TUFF". She gives it a beating and it keeps on working! Highly recommended.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love how this leash is retractable. It is easy to carry around and fits either in your pocket or purse. It is definitely very handy, my puppy seems to really like it.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I love this its easy to leash your dog on it and let it call free but your in control very easy to use..
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
The ideal brand for a lease it retracts well and doesn't get stuck. I have two one for each of my dogs
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this leash. Gets extra long but does not tangle and is not too heavy.