BY HARTZ

Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
My little dog loves little plush toys, these are adorable and durable. He’s had one since he was 5 and he’s now 10, even with him playing with it, it has lasted him years. I will continue to purchase these toys for him.
Makayla V.
Bucyrus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I let the cats play with it my dog is medium size he tends to tear any stuffed animal as straight as he gets it ripping the stuffing everywhere in every room, so I avoid these for the dog. Cats love them though.
Bambi R.
Edmond, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Plush, noisy toys are always a win at our house. Our dogs always go for getting the noise maker out first. This toy last just as long as the cheaper ones which is why I gave it one star down.
Tayler C.
shelby nc
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these toys and that last super long mainly because he doesn’t wreck things, I love it too cause it wasn’t too pricey and my little pup loves it!
Nikki B.
Bloomingdale
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Mars my little man,had to have a toy no matter if I just go get a loaf of bread,he expects a toy.Even though he tears them up alot ,he has fun doing it.
Cheyenne T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very durable, could be a little cheaper. But it’s well worth the money! His favorite toy by far!! He always picks this toy when it’s play time!
Sierra W.
La Follette, TN
We got our pup one of these when we first got him and he still has it. It has lasted through his chewing and pawing so it is a good product
Scott S.
Chula Vista
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She loved it . She riped it up but she will not let me get it, she hide it and had tried to get other but she takes them both now
i c.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy Coco loves toys , especially plush toys , its her favorite thing , so the hartz ting dog plush will make her happy
Kaitlynn P.
My dog has food allergies and can't have treats or flavored bones so I always get her struggled toys and she loves them!
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This looks kind of cheaply made?