Hartz Tiny Dog Dental Duo Dog Toy Edible Chew Combo (Set of 3) uploaded by Steph A.Hartz Tiny Dog Dental Duo Dog Toy Edible Chew Combo (Set of 3) uploaded by Bethany O.Hartz Tiny Dog Dental Duo Dog Toy Edible Chew Combo (Set of 3) uploaded by Angela R.

BY HARTZ #54 in Dental Care for Dogs

HAZ1037: Features: -Dog toy-Let your aggressive chewer enjoy chewing away at the toy's sturdy nylon shell while trying to get to the edible center-Once the center is all gone, your dog is left with a chew toy-Replacing the toy once the edible portion is consumed-Country bacon flavored-0.88 Oz. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 1" H x 6.94" W x 3.13" D. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bethany O.
Jacksonville , NC
My puppy has had three of these and it continues to be one of his favorite toys. He will chew on it for hours and it’s cleaning his teeth at the same time! I think it’s a great value considering the reasonable cost and how long he will chew on it. The packaging says it is durable though and my dog will often destroy parts of the plastic portion of the bone in less than an hour of chewing. Hartz Tiny Dog Dental Duo Dog Toy Edible Chew Combo (Set of 3)
Myra H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love these! I like that it's a toy, treat and dental device in one. My dogs chew on them constantly and take a few weeks before it gets down to where there's not much left. Its not a super expensive purchase but could end up costing more in the long run if your dog chews through it quickly (my dogs have had 2 that are starting to look pretty worn after just a week so if I wanted to buy them each another, I'd have to buy two more...). I think that'd be the only setback is how the costs could add up if you have a dog that loves chewing up things like these
Michaela B.
Mooresville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is one of my dogs longest lasting toys as she likes to chew on all of her toys and inevitably destroys them. However this toy lasted 3 months which is a new record for her. I would buy this product again.
Angela R.
Burlngtn Twp, NJ
My furbaby Pebbles totally loves her Hartz chew n' clean dental duo. She can't get enough of it and totally enjoys cleaning her teeth with it while having a good munch. The price is very affordable - budget friendly and works great too! I totally would recommend it to every other fur parents out there.
Briana S.
Webb City, MO
Bought this for my big dog to play with. She tears up everything quickly and this one holds up fairly well. She did enjoy it and I has bought a few of them before. It's bacon flavor so she is intrigued by it. My other dogs don't play or chew on toys. Yeah I'd recommend it to dogs that are heavy chewers who like teats bc it's flavored and keeps entertained for a bit.
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
We use Hartz Tiny Dog Dental Duo combo set with our 2 dogs! Its such a great product because it keeps them entertained and helps strengthen their teeth!! They love it! We love it!
Steph A.
Pensacola, FL
My corgi puppy loves this bone! She bites a lot so this does pretty good at distracting her and giving her something to do besides biting my hand lol.
Casey W.
My dog loves this. Everyone it gets lost or needs to be replaced this is the one we pick up. Worth it!
Rachael W.
New Albany, IN
My dog loved these as well as it cleaned his 'puppy breath'. Hartz is a more respectable brand.
Brittney C.
These are so great for a dog that likes to chew or is teething. my girl loves these.