Hartz Tiny Dog Dental Duo Dog Toy Edible Chew Combo (Set of 3) uploaded by Angela R.

BY HARTZ

HAZ1037: Features: -Dog toy-Let your aggressive chewer enjoy chewing away at the toy's sturdy nylon shell while trying to get to the edible center-Once the center is all gone, your dog is left with a chew toy-Replacing the toy once the edible portion is consumed-Country bacon flavored-0.88 Oz. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 1" H x 6.94" W x 3.13" D. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Angela R.
Burlington, NJ
My furbaby Pebbles totally loves her Hartz chew n' clean dental duo. She can't get enough of it and totally enjoys cleaning her teeth with it while having a good munch. The price is very affordable - budget friendly and works great too! I totally would recommend it to every other fur parents out there.
Briana S.
Webb City, MO
Bought this for my big dog to play with. She tears up everything quickly and this one holds up fairly well. She did enjoy it and I has bought a few of them before. It's bacon flavor so she is intrigued by it. My other dogs don't play or chew on toys. Yeah I'd recommend it to dogs that are heavy chewers who like teats bc it's flavored and keeps entertained for a bit.
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
We use Hartz Tiny Dog Dental Duo combo set with our 2 dogs! Its such a great product because it keeps them entertained and helps strengthen their teeth!! They love it! We love it!
Casey W.
My dog loves this. Everyone it gets lost or needs to be replaced this is the one we pick up. Worth it!
Rachael W.
New Albany, IN
My dog loved these as well as it cleaned his 'puppy breath'. Hartz is a more respectable brand.
Brittney C.
These are so great for a dog that likes to chew or is teething. my girl loves these.
Kai-lani G.
My little dog loves these! He always has to have someyhing in his mouth. They don't break but s'mores doesn't chew just walks around with it lol. His brother chews but s'mores has little man syndrome and the bigger dog cant/wont touch his toys.