BY HARTZ

Maria H.
Mathis, TX
Our cat loves them he goes crazy chasing the balls everywhere and also the ones with the feathers.
Dawn P.
Nokomis, FL
The kittens love these! They play all the time and love the toys. As does my dog. Lol
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
My cat absolutely positively loves this toy. He thinks that he is a stunt cat at a circus when he plays with this toy. He jumps and flies from couch to couch with the toy in his mouth with a serious look on his face like he's on a mission. I definitely recommend people buy this toys for their cats, it will change them.
Katie M.
Rossville, GA
My cat loved this toy as a kitten. Now that she's a few years older she's lost interest. The rubber band broke after a few months, which should probably be expected with heavy use. Would recommend for kittens, but not so much for adult cats.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
Our youngest kitty the scardey cat kitty absolutely loves this she feels like a big tough kitty whenever she gets to play with his toy
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
Hartz Stunt Pilots Cat Toy was loved by my cats until the pulley broke. They still played with it afterwards, but I hate that it can't be flung anymore.
Fanny  R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Omg my cat Oreo loves this toy he will never be bored with it. He even sleeps with it