BY HARTZ

Hartz?? Hearty Stuffers??? Chicken flavor Chew & Treat Combo - 7 CT.
New! 7 Stuffed Rawhide Treats for All Sizes of Dogs.
Supplemented for Healthy Joints and Bones. see more...

Melissa H.
I prefer to give these to my dog, since she is older and small. I bought these at a local Petsmart. It's a good value, if given to your dog in moderation. Let's say that she uses the "doggy" pad when she's at home by herself, then we'll give her a treat. But overall a great product.
Isabel R.
San Antonio , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pet enjoys treats anytime, doesn't really matter what it is. These treats are a good value and they're enjoyable to my pet. This product does a good job to stuffy the pet and owner, with a good price and tasty treat for my pet. I would recommend it.
Zoë H.
Hattiesburg, MS
My pup loved these! There seemed to be no problems :) They can be chewed on for a long time but don't seem to cause any problems with the teeth.
Micah M.
Jacksonville, FL
Iv'e heard this is a good product to give to your dog and I am considering getting a dog very soon.
Fatima G.
Corpus Christi, TX
My dog loves this treats ! I give him this like once or twice a week and he goes crazy when I do!
Jess W.
These are great for my dog and the dog enjoys them a lot. Would recommend to anyone
mary D.
Red Deer, AB
Perfect size for my dog, love that they have the rawhide and the treat all in one. gives my dog the best of both.