Hartz Stacker 2 Diet & Energy, Capsules, 20 ea uploaded by Brooklyn D.Hartz Stacker 2 Diet & Energy, Capsules, 20 ea uploaded by Faith M.

BY HARTZ

Dietary Supplement. Diet & Energy Specialists™ Manufacturers of the World s Strongest Fat Burner!™† The Stacker 2® formula is designed for those who are in search of a dietary supplement in a powerful Ephedra-free formula.  This formula when taken as directed may help burn fat, cut cravings and boost a sluggish system without the use of ephedra. Individually sealed for your production. 1-800-LITE-LINE. see more...

Faith G.
Richland, WA
Stacker 2 used to be the what's what in diet and energy pills. Now days I wouldn't take this if my life depended on it. It is so bad for you, I'm not sure how I survived all those years taking it.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Lost a lot of weight back in the day on these. I didn't know that they banned ephedrine and I bought this. Didn't keep me energetic like before what a waste
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
1,446 reviews
They work OK but if your over whieght like me your its a better option to find a dietion but if your in a real melt down situation they seem to help.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I like these because they help with energy and and they give you that little extra boost that you need to go through the day
erin h.
Eugene, OR
Works great at keeping away an appetite, but can sometimes make you a little shakey. I love them when i need energy
Kristen L.
This product will curb your appetite to an extent but it will make you feel very shaky.