Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesHartz
Hartz Small Animal Diets For Pet Rabbits - 10lb

Hartz® Small Animal Diets For Pet Rabbits - 10lb

by Hartz

Hartz® Small Animal Diets For Pet Rabbits - 10lb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hartz® Small Animal Diets For Pet Rabbits - 10lb!
Kaili B.
Norwich, NY
This is very similar to the food I feed my rabbits. But in reaction to previous posts, fat rabbits also develop from not letting them get enough exercise. The extra fruits and veggies in this mix are an option to feed among different types of pellet bags. But my rabbits love the extra flavors. I honestly don't feed my rabbits their pellets without something extra in it like sunflower seeds or a dried fruit and seed mix. They just stare at it or stare at me if I don't. They want color not brown. Just like humans. But of course on top of any diet a range of healthy fresh fruits and vegetables is a must for good digestion.
Alexandria H.
Kingsford, MI
My bunny loved the product. She got some each day and it lasted for awhile. I would recommend maybe bigger bags to sale.
Krista C.
Brighton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I had pet rabbits this was the food I would give them. They always seems to like it. It is a good brand and the price is reasonable.
Cassie P.
You would be better off buying just plain pellets. If you want to make your bunny's diet yummy give him/her fresh vegies and a little bit of fruit (not too much fruits are treats) in addition to their hay and pellets regimen.
tabitha F.
Corpus Christi, TX
If you want a fat rabbit feed him this. I does have a lot of different color but a lot of sweet things in it. SHould also have more timothy hay included even if in pellet form

Looking for your answer?