BY HARTZ

HAZ1103: Features: -Dog toy-Bell inside will keep your dog interested as he chews and plays-Made from durable rubber-Will last for hours and hours of play. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 2.31" H x 5.56" W x 2.31" D. see more...

Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
My puppy liked this toy, the ball is pretty hard to so its not as easy for her to chew up and seems to be a little safer than most
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
My dogs favorite toy. He loves bouncing balls on his own and this one always keeps him alert with the bell it has inside. Love the fact that it's rubber and he can't rip it apart.
Allie Y.
It looks like it would be indestructible, but it's not. This toy only lasted about a week before my dog had ate through it.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me
My husky had fun with it for a bit but eventually was able to chew it u0 definitely meant for smaller dogs
Lee D.
My dog is very picky when it comes to playing with certain toys. But I thought I would give this product a try. As soon as I brought it home I took it out of the packaging and gave it to her. She's barely let it go since. It's her absolute favorite toy and I would recommend it to any dog owner!
Francesca P.
Broadview, IL
My dog really enjoyed playing with this toy. It's very cute and easy for her to carry in her mouth.
Rachelle C.
Kansas City, KS
5 stars because my dog just loves this and he always wants to play with this all the time.
hannah k.
Pet Lover Expert
Perfect toy for a teething, young pup or an adult dog! Good for fetch so get out there and play with your pup.