BY HARTZ

Hartz smokey ribeye is hand carved. It has a taste that dogs love and remember As with all chewing products, supervise your dog when givingthis dental product. Please remove bone if splintering does occur. It is not a food item. see more...

Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
We give these to our dogs all the time, and they absolutely love them! Really, it's hard to disappoint a dog, but they definitely chew these until they're gone! I would recommend these to any dog lover!
Sunshine H.
Lemoore, CA
Rage is a big baby. She is the friendliest, misty lovable dog, but she tears up every toy and most everything else she gets her mouth on. This bone from Hartz lasted days, which is amazing because nothing lasts her now than a few hours! I highly recommend this bone for all doggies!
Tuan D.
Riverdale, CA
My dog loves these, but since I am a bit nervous about her going overboard from being excited, I tend to have to take them away from her because she will cut up her mouth and start to bleed.
Christa H.
Moncks Corner, SC
My lab loves these bones and last a good while. The only problem I have is the bone splinter into little pieces very quickly, the bone it self held up good as a whole just pieces would splinter off. That's not good for a dog to swallow.
Lisa S.
Le Roy , NY
My dogs love these! It keeps them entertained, they seem to love the flavor and i love that their aren't bone bits all over the house when they are done.
Charyl C.
Beaumont, CA
I buy harzts dog treats for my yorkie he love to chew on the ribeye bone for days it's a little pricey but worth it for my dog
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Big dogs will love this bone!!! I love giving them to my dog. He chews on these for hours. they last for a while too