BY HARTZ

Megan M.
Mesa, AZ
My dog is a major chewer so I thought these would be good for her. Turns out she chews it so fast that she throws the entire thing up a couple hours later. I would suggest raw hides that are made to be more easily digestible.
Amanda W.
My dog loves these!! She can eat all in a day! They are kinda pricey but worth it cause then my dog don't chew up everything on the house! So we purchase monthly!
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
My dogs love these and it keeps them busy for hours! However once they are almost gone my one dog who is a large dog always starts choking on it and we had to stop buying them.
Taylor W.
Lancaster , PA
Buy these for my dads mastiff mix (the large ones) and he just can't get enough of them! they also don't make a mess everywhere like most rawhides do... I also don't worry about him choking as they end up breaking down very nicely.
Sara G.
Morgantown, Wv
My German Shepherd mix loves these. He basically swallows small treats so its nice to have something like this for him that he can chew on that will keep him busy so its not gone in 2 seconds after its given to him
Kelsey P.
Greenwood, IN
My dogs love these! I have a small, medium and large dog! I am able to get different sized bones for my dogs so that each dog can enjoy them!
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
My dog loves these rawhide bones and refuses to chew any rawhide's with the knotted ends!
Amber B.
Little Rock, AR
My 15 pound dog thinks she is 50 pounds. She wants big bones to eat. If she isn't playing she is chewing on a raw hide!
Kelia M.
My pitbull absolutely loved these when he first started teething! I recommend this to everyone! Keeps them busy!
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
My 3 yo Lab/rotwieller mix loves these. We get them for him every once in a while.