BY HARTZ

Genesis M.
My cat has always been pretty selective about what food she'll eat. She has advanced kidney disease now. Just skin and bones and I have to work really hare to get her to eat and drink water. (she still purrs and washes and sleeps with her head upside down, so not suffering) I brought these home remembering that my daughter's cat loved them. I hoped she might eat a couple of these. Anything that works. She about attacked them!! I couldn't believe it!! She who has no appetite was freaking out for them I gave her way too many I'm sure, and she was still frantically asking for more. I put 3 in a little water dish and she drank a bunch of water trying to get them. She likes to do that with her dry food. I'm so amazed! At this point, whatever she will eat, I will give her, so she's not wasting away. I still can't believe it. I'm so sad I didn't think of this before. I got the salmon.
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
My cat loves this, it's nice that it is so easy for my cat to get this down. No pills no fighting, they have flavored this just right. Very affordable.
Rochelle A.
Chesterton, IN
My cats seem to really like these and I did notice a difference in my cats coat. It was shinier and softer. They use to have these at my local Walmart stores and other local stores but I can't seem to find them anymore. I have since switched everything to Hill's science brand, but I'd still recommend these vitamins.
Tanya M.
Would mix with my cats wet food. He would never eat it and when he would the it would get coughed up. Stopped usaged.
amy h.
Sullivan, IN
Hard to get them to take and don't see advantage of it ,can easily find in stores but don't like to spend momeyon this
Lisa B.
Winnipeg, MB
These multi vitamins have been great for my cat. She really enjoys them and I found she's been puking less since we got them for her. She's extremely picky, so I was glad she would eat these.
Yennifer R.
Like influenster
The truth, I do not like anything, its performance is not the best, I do not like, it is reality
Erin E.
Toronto, Ontario
My cat recently started to loose a lot of weight, it was suggested to me to try him on Senior multivitamins. I saw an almost instant turn around on him. The weight came back in time, but he was much more active and kitten like than he had been in a long time. I think it is a great value for the size you get, I just wish it was more available in some grocery stores.