Hartz Precision Nutrition Milk Replacer For Kittens Plus Taurine uploaded by Darby S.

BY HARTZ

Hartz® Milk Replacer Precision Nutrition™Plus Taurine For Kittens.
Precisely formulated to match mother's milk.
Supports optimal growth and development.
Supports heart & eye development.
Ready-to-use liquid formula. see more...

• Is this healthy for kittens because I heard Hartz isn't t...4 Answers
Darby S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My family keep at least four of these on hand at our home for when ferals & stray show up on our door step which happens alot more than you would think. It handy because it's ready to use you gotta crack it open & serve. Its mainly for kittens up to aged 6 weeks as a replacement for there mothers milk. It helps support heart & eye growth plus has lots of nutrients. Great choice and will continue to buy for my house.
Valerie M. B.
Very good product! I once found a litter of kittens without their mother near by, they were too young to eat on their own. Thankfully I found this product in store and they all made it and found forever homes when they were old enough.
Bethany R.
My boyfriend rescued a kitten that was pinned between old air conditioner units. I took him in and he couldn't walk and certainly was not weened. I bottle fed him this kitten milk! It helped in nursing him back to health! I recommend it for very young kittens.
Lindsey D.
Russell Spgs, KY
This product was awesome!!! I had a cat that had a litter of kittens and not long after the momma cat got hit by a car. We used his and saved all of the kittens!
Meagan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had an emergency litter of kittens in my closet and I bought this because the mom wouldn't stay in the closet and they were so hungry.
Christina L.
Mattoon, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I found a baby kitten outside that was only 7 weeks old. I feel him this stuff and now he's a wonderful healthy cat! He loved it!
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
I've used this for a lot of different foster kittens I've the years it's a great reliable brand for kittens in need :)
Cynthia S.
Sumter, SC
I used this when I received a 12 day old motherless kitten. she is now 5 years old and healthy as can be!
Ana C. T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My family buy this milk whenever we find a kitten without its mom. We buy a bottle along with it.
Dariyan H.
Bourbonnais, IL
This is so good for little kittens. I wouldn't use it all the time up but once in awhile
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this healthy for kittens because I heard Hartz isn't the best brand for pets? And if so where can you find it?