BY HARTZ

Hartz® Precision Nutrition™ Milk Replacer for Kittens.
Easy-to-mix powdered formula.
Nutritionally similar to mother's milk.
Supports optimal growth and development.
Plus Taurine supports heart & eye health. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Reilly A.
Reilly A.
Lake Charles, LA
This replacement milk saved my cat's life. When I found him, he had been abandoned by his mother because he was weak and feeble. I used this as well as a small bottle to feed him with and nursed him back to health. He is now 9 years old and happy. I would do it again if I needed to!
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Homestead, PA
I used it on a couple kitten litters and it just did fine Siamese types of cats I worked best because it was powder the pros was you can mix it when you need it comes was it took you slower to make it. I would definitely buy it again if I had to from Walmart or Giant Eagle
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
I bought this when I first got my cat. She had an infection and wasn't eating so I would feed her this through a syringe. Eventually she got better and was able to eat.
Jean H.
Jean H.
I used this mixed with wet cat food when I was weaning my kitten I found him in the alley but wanted to make sure that he would get all the nutrients he needed.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Lubbock, TX
We have rescued cats several times that moms weren't feeding for some reason or another and this is the best milk by far!
Easy to find and get during kitten season. Not as good as kmr bur cheap and I can get it at walmart.
Bri  J.
Bri J.
Carmichael, CA
This stuff is amazing. My mom and i had to foster three newborn kittens because their mom wouldn't feed them. We feed them this stuff all throughout their bottle feeding stages and they never had any belly problems or digestive problems, and they're now healthy, full grown cats. Very highly recommend this.
Quentin C.
Quentin C.
Nixa, MO
If you're bottle feeding kittens, this will work... But this is like the milk replacer you would give your mother in law. What I mean is it gets the job done, but that's all it does. It doesn't really help the kittens in any other way other than just feeding them. A better alternative is the KMR brand, it helps them build immunities and has the extra vitamins and minerals that although they aren't required to live, help your kitten know they are loved and grow up to be healthy.