BY HARTZ

• Do four come in a pack? And does the hair/fur of these toys shed ...2 Answers
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Oneonta, NY
I have bought so many toys for my cat and these are always the ones he runs for. They are not really anything super special in my opinion but my cat really seems to like them.
Chloe T.
Chloe T.
My youngest cat loves these pom poms more than any of her other toys! She even carries them around with her. I find them all over the place. They're a great buy!
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
Pet Lover Expert
The cats play with these for hours, once they play they lay down and sleep. I think I paid $2 for these at Walmart.
Kandace C.
Kandace C.
Spring Grove,Pa.
My cats love these lil pom pom toys . they bay them around the house daily They are so silly
Shanda P.
Shanda P.
Morgantown, KY
CUTE STUFF! GREAT PRICE. Our cats love to play with these.
Marianne P.
Marianne P.
My cats love to play with this .they last forever because the cat cat break it apart fast.they always seem so happy when i bring them in a playful mood.
Madelyn T.
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
Kerps my cat busy for quite awhile sometimes i sprinkle them with catnip to keep him busier. Fun for my cat!
jenn p.
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
Pet Lover Expert
Fun and semi-enexpensive. I don't like to. spend outrageous amounts of money on toys since my cat sometimes destroys them quickly. these are nice and she hasn't destroyed them
Robin  P.
Robin P.
Canal Fulton, OH
Hartz Pom Poms keep my cat entertained unlike any other toy! She will play with them for hours!
Cheri W.
Cheri W.
Racine, WI
Love love love this product my cats enjoy playing with new toys it keeps them acitive since they are considered seniors in age.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Do four come in a pack? And does the hair/fur of these toys shed off ?