BY HARTZ

• Do your cats actually like this and play with it?1 Answers
  • How big is the activity center?1 Answers
Tiffany T.
My cat weights about fifteen pounds and she had no problem fitting inside the bag. The other two cats were not in anyway interested in the toy. There are large breathing holes on top of the bag.

The idea is great and it is so simple to put together. I didn't even look at the instructions.

Yet, it wasn't worth my time and it wasn't worth my money. From the get go, there were problems. The first problem, which I didn't really mind was that the holes that connects the bag and the frame together didn't line up. Yet, it was very easy to create different holes. The pegs are extremely small so if you have small children or other pets that would chew on plastic parts or just swallow the things, I wouldn't recommend this product for your household. The pegs are about half of a cheerio size.

The other problem is that the bag didn't fit the frame. I took it apart and no matter which way I put it back together, it just didn't fit. I tried to pull the corner over, as you could a fabric but this is plastic so it tore. Instead of tearing it further, which was bound to happen if I kept trying to pull the plastic to meet the frame, I let it hang loose.

My cat had played with it for a few moments and walked away. It seemed she would be more interested in it if I just let the bag unattached to the frame. I could had made the same toy but more sturdier and maybe more interesting for my cat on my own with only three sticks, feathers, a box and nylon line.
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
This has saved my furniture when my cats were just weeks lil kittens! They kept trying to claw my furniture n i tried everything including Sprays nothing seemed to work until this... its a good price and good quality... Definitely worth the money
Claribel J.
Claribel RD31646 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
My cat loved this. He loves to scratch her at tree and this scratcher too. Saves my furniture! I personally thought the price was high so I won't be getting another one. I can find a cheaper version. Good product but expensive. Good product...
Rachael W.
New Albany, IN
I don't know if it was our cat, but when we bought him this activity center he didn't even touch it. Sure he sniffed around for a bit but he never engaged. We had to take it back. Don't let that discourage you though, our cat i a bit preppy when it comes to toys.
Shary D.
Chattanooga, TN
My kitty loved this. She loves to scratch her at tree and this scratcher too. Saves my furniture! I personally thought the price was high so I won't be getting another one. I can find a cheaper version. Good product but expensive.
Amanda D.
Eldon, MO
This keeps my cats busy and keeps them away from my furniture! I spray it with catnip to attract them to it and it keeps them busy for awhile!
Kim N.
Toronto, OH
My cat loves this saves my furniture from getting scratched. Was well worth the money.
Emily A.
Gate City, VA
My cat loves this. keeps her busy and not scratch the couch or tear items off the wall
Kelly V.
Stockton, CA
Do your cats actually like this and play with it?
Len C.
Frisco, TX
How big is the activity center?