BY HARTZ

Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Pet Lover Expert
I have 4 dogs, so finding a treat that will keep them entertained for more than a second and having more that 4 treats in a bag is hard! I LOVE these ears, and it withstands my big dogs well! It takes them a little while to finish them off. I would deff recommend!
BRANDY R.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these. I love that it actually keeps them busy for a while. Im not a huge fan of the smell, but they do their job. I recommend these to everyone who has a dog
Anne M. T.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
My Dog loves these treats. but the smell isn't so good.does make their breathe better.Brush their teeth with dog approved tooth paste after!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nicholasville, KY
My dogs lol be Hartz All Natural Smoked Pig Ears. They are great for keeping them occupied while we are at work!!
Beth J.
Beth J.
Jefferson, IA
Good value for the price. The dogs seem to love them and thats the mail goal of getting them.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Las Vegas, NV
My Dog loves these treats. But warning they smell terrible while they eat them and their breath is fragrant following. Brush their teeth with dog approved tooth paste after!
I got these for my dogs recently.
Cannot say anything about the taste because I didn't tried but my Dogs seemed to enjoy it a lot :D
Brings me to the result that I would buy it again.
rikki l.
rikki l.
Port coquitlam, British columbia
These are loved by my pooch and are a real treat! You should always be around to monitor your dog when they chew on things like this so they don't choke.
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Vancouver
My dogs favorite. Every time we go shopping he gets to pick a treat and he picks these
Jeana L.
Jeana L.
Oh boy! My dogs love love love these ears and it keeps them from digging holes in my backyard. I personally think they stink but i bet my dogs love the smell.