BY HARTZ

Pet supplement hartz 3 ounce chicken see more...

Desiree V.
My smaller cat absolutely loves these treats I thought her a few tricks using these treats as an incentive. They are also a bit healthier than most cat treats.
Tiffani L.
My kitties love these Hartz supplement in the flavor chicken! They act a little crazier than other treats because I'm pretty sure these are their favorite..
Nicole D.
Fullerton, CA
I purchase these every once in a while when my cat seems to be having hair all trouble. He likes them and they seem to help with the hair balls.
jenn T.
A great treat for my little kitties! They love the chicken flavor and come running whenever I go the the cabinet I keep them in, ha.
Liz P.
Redwood City, CA
Like most cats my cat is always struggling with hairballs but after discovering this product my cat has been doing better
Brook E.
Pocomoke City, MD
My cats like slot helps my underweight cat gain weight which was good for him