BY HARTZ

HAZ1132: Features: -Food can cover-Made of durable plastic that helps prevent food waste-Keeps food fresh and prevents spills-Covers will fit two sizes-2 per card. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 0.75" H x 8" W x 3.75" D. see more...

Liranda M.
Oak Hill, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great. My cat doesn't always finish his canned food or sometimes I don't want to feed him the whole portion. These are great to keep food fresh.
Nicole H.
Zephyrhills, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Got these for my cats! Love them! fits several different size cans. My cats ate through on of them but the other was spared and is still working great!
Alura M.
Sanford , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great for leftover at food cans. I have a small dog so I don't give him the full wet food can. This helps preserve the integrity of the food.
Mary C.
Monument, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great to use when only using half a can. However, the lid doesn't fit all cans and I had to split a few to fit my canned cat food.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
Love using these for cat food. They are great for different sizes of cans. My cat never eats a whole can of food so these come in handy.
Amelia V.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is great for my dog can food that I can save the food can for the next day it save the leftovers and I recommend it amazing
Morgan B.
New Castle
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Keeps my cats food fresh so i can feed her later it works as expected and is a great product to have overal so your food doesn't go stale
Madison C.
I baby sit for a family that has a cat and they use these because their cat doesn't eat the whole can. Seem super helpful
Maira A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Las compre para q otro perro no se. Comiera la comida d el mio ps m sirvieron mucho el tiempo q las ise asta q las regale
Genevie B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are a great item to have for when you have left over food for your cat or dog to store away in the fridge.

Kohl's