Hartz Pet Food Can Cover (2 Pack)

by Hartz

HAZ1132: Features: -Food can cover-Made of durable plastic that helps prevent food waste-Keeps food fresh and prevents spills-Covers will fit two sizes-2 per card. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 0.75" H x 8" W x 3.75" D.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hartz Pet Food Can Cover (2 Pack)!
Brandi  K.
Lolo, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great for keeping canned food fresh until the next feeding. Works with most dog and cat food brands. Highly recommend if you're using canned food.
Christina  G.
Mesa, AZ
Love these things!! So convenient and easy to use! Glad I’m able to store unused food instead of having to throw away my money. Good price for a daily used product. Maybe add different sizes but other then that it’s a great buy!
Maira M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Las compre para q otro perro no se. Comiera la comida d el mio ps m sirvieron mucho el tiempo q las ise asta q las regale
Madison C.
I baby sit for a family that has a cat and they use these because their cat doesn't eat the whole can. Seem super helpful
Stephanie L.
Nevada, MO
It was a little hard to get on the can but kept the food fresh. All in all I liked using them. I loved not having to throw out the food my cat and dog didn't eat that setting because it got hard and gross. I would definitely buy them again if I had animals on soft food.
Casey H.
Mt Sterling, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These can covers are wonderful. Use to cover unused pet food cans to place in the refrigerator. The smell of the food is contained and doesn't make your refrigerator stinky.
Kelci S.
Nashville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great to keep cans fresh and refrigerated if you split up the canned food. Fits most cans and washes easily. I’d recommend them.
Judy B.
Wantagh, NY
This pet food can cover is perfect for the average size dog food can. It’s sturdy and last a while before having to be replaced.
Carmela  B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They work awesome they fit tight on the can and you can put the rest in the refrigerator and not worry that your refrigerator will smell like dog good
Alyssa A.
Clintwood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works very well. Keeps food hydrated. Couldn’t ask for a better product. We only use a table spoon of wet food to mix with a cup of dry so never worrying about it drying out is a life saver.

Looking for your answer?