Hartz Oinkies Pig Skin Twists Stuffed With Peanut Butter - 5 CT uploaded by Ariana E.

BY HARTZ

Hartz® Oinkies® Stuffed With Peanut Butter™ Pig Skin Twists.
Real smoked flavor!
Flavored Crunchy Middle™.
Treats for dogs.
5 pig skin twists.
Contains no peanut oil or paste. see more...

Nikole J.
My dog loves these. She is a puggle and they are the perfect size. She seems to prefer their softer texture. I pick them up at Target or the grocery store. Great value. They don’t smell awesome - dog food rarely does, but these are milder than most and don’t stain or leave messes.
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I only dock one point because one of my dogs hates these, the other loves it. Not sure if it's the twisted texture because they both enjoy peanut butter. But these are an affordable snack for your fur kids. They remind me of flautas or taquitos ha!
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our dogs like these a lot, and they last quite a while for our small dog. Our golden foes through them like bubblegum but that's really just a testament that he likes them lol
Ashley W.
Iberia, MO
My dog chewed on the a little bit but didn't really care for them. He would go pick it up if the cat was walking towards it but other wise he didn't want it.
Kassi R.
Middleburg, PA
My pitbull loves these I swear he knows as soon as we get home from the store that they are in the bag he goes nuts over them
Tenesa D.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My puppy absolutely loves him she can't get enough the price is good and it doesn't cause her to have bad breath
Alexandra H.
Whites Lake
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog absolutely loves these. They didn't seem to upset his stomach and they kept him amused for a good amount of time. He loved getting these as a treat.
Afi E.
Toronto, Ontario
My little friend really like these ones, I bought these for her few times a month.

back