BY HARTZ

Hartz® Nutrition™ Salt & Mineral Wheels for Small Animals. see more...

• I've never used this before. Is this any good?1 Answers
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
My rabbits were not a big fan on these, they came with a plastic clip which was bulky and not cage friendly. Plus only one holder and 2 items. They are cheap, but not well liked by my rabbits.
Sonja L.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
My rabbit doesn't seem to be interested in the wheel. Either he doesn't like the salt wheel or we need a different brand. I really don't know.
leslie d.
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
My dogs seem to like it very much so this would be a great products to use awesome
Keflyn D.
Keflyn D.
Pet Lover Expert
My old guinea pig loved this so much! Plus I guess it's healthy for them so why not. Great purchase and not expensive either!!
jacquie k.
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
When I had guinea pigs, I made sure they always had a salt wheel. I don't think the second wheel is needed, just the salt wheel. I would recommend changing it once a month because it does get dirty from being in the cage, which was the only downfall of the product. Other than that, my pigs loved it!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
My rabbits love these. I like them because it comes with a metal holder for the wheels that my rabbits don't chew off like they can the plastic ones. They're also a fairly good size so they last quite a while.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
London, ON
My pet Degu loves these little bricks which is great as it keeps him from gnawing at his cage. He goes through them quite a bit because he's an extreme chewer (we're talking about going through 4+ cages because he chews through them) but these keep him occupied and happy which is great. Plus they're super affordable so I highly recommend them.
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
London
THESE ARE A GREAT IDEA AND WE PURCHASE THEM FOR OUR PET HAMPSTER BUT HE RARELY eats or chews at them. we had hampsters in the past that had the same ones for their entire life span and never touched them
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
I've never used this before. Is this any good?