BY HARTZ

Hartz® Nibble Sticks™ For Hamsters, Gerbils & Other Small Animals.

Helps maintain healthy teeth naturally. see more...

Courtney K.
Courtney K.
My hamster used to constantly chew on the side of our cage and ruin it, or chew on the plastic parts and break them. I bought these sticks as a last resort to stop her biting and it worked! She chewed on these and never chewed on the cage again.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Loveland, CO
These are oldies but goodies... I had these for my hamsters when I was a Tini bopper, now my lil ones have them for there hamsters- can go wrong for around $2 :)
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
My gerbils, rats, and hamsters used to love these! They're very cheap and last a long time. I got mine at a pet supply store for around $5 or less.
Keflyn D.
Keflyn D.
Pet Lover Expert
Hurt my old hamsters stomach and caused some pretty serious problems. Kinda his fault for swallowing it but still company shouldn't sell just in case!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Pet Lover Expert
Hamsters love this! They chew on it all the time and hides it everywhere. But it works for it job. And it nice. It not pricey.
Janet A.
Janet A.
Summerville, Sc
I had bought these for our guinea pig. They were cheap but she didn't like them. And the dye is terrible and will stain whatever they touch if wet at all.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
My hamster loved to chew on things so these were good for him! He chewed on them for a while then when they would get half way done he'd get bored. I probably needed something a little smaller for him to chew on
Heather C.
Heather C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My rabbit really doesn't like these. Probably because they are unflavored and brightly colored. She much prefers the apple flavored ones.
Krista S.
Krista S.
Cleveland, OH
My chinchilla enjoys these sticks! It keeps his teeth cut down so there's no over growth
Sara P.
Sara P.
Waynesboro, PA
When I had my gerbils they enjoyed these. They're cheap and they chewed on them quite a bit. I'm not a fan of the fact that they're dyed as much as they are but otherwise they enjoy them.