Hartz Nature's Collection Hedgehog Dog Toy uploaded by Jamie L.

BY HARTZ

Hartz® Nature's Collection™ Hedgehog™ Dog Toy. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Cori C.
Cape Coral , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both of my dogs love this toy! My one older dog who isn't very playful will only play with this toy. The puppy likes the toy a lot also, but gets chewed apart very fast if we leave her alone with it.
Sarah T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog absolutely loves this toy! The hedgehog has a squeaker, so of course it automatically became one of his favorite toys! I would highly recommend for those looking for a new, fun toy for their dog! Affordable as well.
Jamie L.
My dog loves this toy. I have seriously brought about 8 of them since my puppy was a baby. She usually has three of them at a time that she is alays playing with.
Rhonda D.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
My goodness my dogs are on their 3rd hedgehog. they love this little toy. they sleep with him and carry him around. it is very durable and seems to be just the right size for medium dogs.
Julia S.
My new puppy loves his hedge hog! He even brings it with him to his crate and to his bed. It has lasted a very long time and shows little sign of wear. Highly recommended!
Shelby M.
Plainfield, IL
My puppy absolutely loves this toy! the toy lasted a long time before my puppy chewed it all up. sThe material of the toy was very durable and was a great deal
Jeremy A.
Albuquerque, NM
My dog loves every toy in this collection the only problem I have with not only this product but all is they don't last more than a week
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves her hedgehog toy! It is small enough for her to haul around and she could spend all day playing with it.
Molly W.
I saw this and had to have it! One, I love hedgehogs and 2 I think ours squeaked so my dog loved it.
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
Bought this for my dog and he absolutely loves it! He literally won't put it down. Perfect size.
Lena S.