BY HARTZ

Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Thomaston, GA
My dogs love these. they don't really cost a lot and my dogs love to chew on them. i hate hitting a piece of one with the lawnmower but the dogs really do love them. my older dog does not care for them but she does chew on things any longer. i would recommend these for other dog owners, especially young dogs that still chew on everything
Alba F.
Alba F.
Ocoee, FL
My puppy loves these, at first he doesn't but once he really gets into it, you can't stop him lol .
nicole d.
nicole d.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Perfect toy that not only fun but helps keep my pups teeth nice a clean my fur baby loves these
Tyler F.
Tyler F.
Crawford, MS
Amazing Product, My lab loves this toy! It is a great all around toy. Although you have to be careful when they are playing to make sure they don't choke.
stephanie M.
stephanie M.
Union City, NJ
My dog enjoys these so much because they are a treaty and a toy for her. So its like buying both for the price of one.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
For some reason my dog does not chew these, he only hides them. All around the house, in the backyard, in shoes. For that reason alone, I think they keep him entertained.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mc Alistervle, PA
Harts Natural round knot dog bone is a nice treat for my puppy dog. It helps her to pass the time and keeps her busy for days.